This is a clean nice hotel. Consider this a good 4 star hotel. They have a nice Buffet breakfast so take that option when making your reservations. The rooftop bar is nice with a good view. Ask for a room with a river view since it adds to your experience. If the upgrade to a larger room is offered (usually for $20 per night) go that route since the room is much larger and has a seating area as well. Internet though slow is provided, the upgrade is very expensive and overpriced.
The location is very good with the Jewish quarter and the main square minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, IHG and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha