Maybe our expectations were too high, as we have had an excelent stay at the Intercontinental Budapest and were expecting something very similar. Or maybe we were just spoiled, as we were coming from Grand Hotel Wien. Anyway, I must say that we felt a little frustrated. The location is very good, near the old town square and on the most elegant shops street. The hotel is comfortable and quite elegant. But it seems just a business hotel. Except for the very beautiful waitresses that one may see in the bar and the restaurant, everything else seems quite common and usual. Specially the staff in general. Make no mistake, the staff is not rude at all. They are polite and correct. It´s just that they seem only professional and that´s it, with that kind of cold and impersonal treatment which fades away any charm that one could and should expect from a 5 star hotel in Prague. Anyway, I would recommend it for the comfort and location, but the overall experience could certainly improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha