The IC is located in Josefov, a very posh but beautiful neighborhood of Prague. Just like any Hilton or Marriott, the IC is impersonal, cold and too big. On the other hand, breakfast is very good and diverse, gym is great, swimming pool is rare in Prague and service is not bad. So, if you are coming to Prague for business, it is a wise choice. If you come to visit Prague, you can do better, even if the location is very good. Also, if you like hotels "McDonald's" style, where everything will be the same whether the hotel is in Asia or the Czech Republic, you will like the IC. No charm, no surprise good or bad, the IC is good for families, old people and busy businessmen. Prague lovers, romantic couples or backpackers will go somewhere else. Also, the rooms facing the river can be very noisy, ask reception if you want a quiet room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, IHG, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha