Jalta Boutique Hotel
Savic Hotel(Prague)
US$448
US$326
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Seven Days(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$198
Travelocity
The Emblem Hotel(Prague)
US$361
US$332
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
1,401 results
All reviewscomo restaurantwenceslas squarenuclear bunkerfallout shelterroom overlooking the squareon arrivalglass of proseccogreat hotelold townsmall balconyl'occitane toiletriescentral locationwithin walking distanceexcellent locationnational museumcharles bridgemini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The hotel Jalta is directly on Wenceslav square a short walk from the Old Town, Charles Bridge and many fine restaurants. We stayed for four nights. The room was spacious and breakfast plentiful. My company had meetings in the hotel and the meeting rooms were very adequate with pretty good service. The restaurant at the hotel has Mediterranean food which was good but a little pricey for Prague. Would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Excellent hotel located on Wenceslas Square in Prague. Street side rooms have a wonderful view. Walking distance to Prague Square, Charles Bridge, and Prague Castle - why use a cab or public transportation (which are readily available if you need them)? Leave the window open at night if you want to listen to the street musicians or close them for peace and quiet. Excellent warm breakfast buffet.

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 11 July 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in late June. We were part of a group of 38 people. Our initial room did not have an effective air conditioner and we were courteously moved to a larger room that had a functional A/C system. Overall room amenities were very good. The dining facility that we used was good with quick service and had a great view of activity on the street. The front desk was exceptionally helpful tracking down lost luggage, particular kudos to Martin! We would stay in this hotel again!

Room Tip: Be sure and ask for a room facing Wenceslas Square.
1  Thank Malcolm S
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about this hotel! We were warmly greeted and reservations were in order, extremely professional! Our hotel room was absolutely wonderful especially the view of the square from our 5th floor balcony...I loved the free apples and champagne, yes you read correctly...we had dinner in the adjoining restaurant, while the price may be a little high, it's well worth it! The breakfast is included with the room and what a variety! It has everything you could want! Everyone was so professional and nice...I loved being pampered :) Also don't forget to ask about the nuclear war shelter in the basement of the hotel, they will be glad to show you. Will I go back? Most certainly!!!!

1  Thank Justicej55
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

This is a nice hotel.
Never lived in this standard before I might not be able to fully compare but we love the air-conditioning - the clean bathroom, the nice room, the service and the friendliness of the staff.
Those are the good things.

Negative : location is in some sort of casino district. We went out at night but being two guys it wasn't all that fun having people trying a bit too hard to get you to go to their club.. During the day it's wonderful though and the location is in many other ways excellent.
One more remark on the hotel - and is more concerning being a non straight traveller. This is not a big issue - but when you have a same sex partner you sometime have to check your hotels in advance and sometime choose specific hostel. Jalta had good reviews though and we thought this was O. I seen worse and I know the staff was just trying to be friendly, but if me and my husband (yes legally married in our country) have booked a room with double bed please do not question that it is two guys and try to rebook us on to a twin bed alternative single rooms.
We got our room but the argument in the beginning confused me - I missed the free drink and yes just felt awkward. Please don't do that again!

• Stayed: July 2013