“Great Hotel in Great City”

Prague Marriott Hotel
Ranked #88 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Key West
“Great Hotel in Great City”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This hotel is very near the old city and an easy tram or metro stop away from the castle area. We enjoyed the comfort and very secure parking associated with the hotel as well.

By the way, Prague is a very safe city. At no time did we have someone approach us and try to pick our pockets. I am sorry that others have had that experience. As far as I am concerned, Prague is just as safe, as any major city in Europe. It is a very friendly and very prosperous city as well.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Angela P, Guest Relations Manager at Prague Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Prague Marriott Hotel during your stay in Prague. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for sharing your very positive experience with other travelers.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (272)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Gold Coast, Australia
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is the first time I have stayed in a Marriot Hotel outside of Australia. It was pretty much what I expected from this Hotel brand.

The room was really quite big which was great but it needs to be updated. I hated the shower over the bath as its just dangerous and I nearly slipped over twice. The shower head was also loose so I couldn't get the water pointed in the right direction so I had to chase the water around the shower. and don't start me about the shower curtain!!!

The bed was really comfortable!

The breakfast buffet was pretty good and I liked the fact they had warm porridge.

Why did I give it a Very Good rating? Probably because it was located nicely within easy walking distance to the Old Town and the shopping area. the staff that I interacted with were very good and provided excellent service.

If someone asked me where they should stay in Prague I would definitely suggest this property.

Its time for a refurbishment though!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Southport, NC
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed at the Prague Marriott following a river cruise on the Danube. The rooms were beautiful, spacious,and very comfy. The bathroom was roomy and nicely done. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet as it included many options to start the day, including custom eggs and omelets. The hotel is located in the old town section of Prague so if you are a walker you can see many of the sights on foot. It is surrounded by shopping, restaurants and theaters. Since our early morning departure required us to leave before the restaurant opened we were given huge "box breakfasts" to take with us. All personnel were friendly, helpful and courteous. A perfect choice in a beautiful city.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Angela P, Guest Relations Manager at Prague Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Prague Marriott Hotel. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your feedback on our specious and comfortable rooms, breakfast as well as the hotel central location.
I was also very happy to read that you found our associates friendly, helpful and courteous. Rest assured that your comments will be shared with our teams.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with other travelers here on TripAdvisor and I sincerely hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I loved my stay at the Marriot, Prague. It was a beautiful hotel situated just 5 mins from the main Prague city centre. The rooms were big and clean, so were the bathrooms. The breakfast was excellent! If I ever go back to Prague I will be definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Angela P, Guest Relations Manager at Prague Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments regarding your recent stay with us. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our Breakfast buffet, spacious and clean room, our central location and most of all that I am happy to hear that you would chose to stay at the Prague Marriott Hotel again.
I will pass your kind words to our Team.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had a great 4 night trip to Prague staying in the Marriott Hotel. The location was perfect for sightseeing. The room was airy, comfortable and spotlessly clean. The Staff could not have been more helpful, most especially the Concierge Desk whose efforts enabled us to see everything we wanted to in the time allowed. We would like to single out Veronika who was friendly, professional and more than helpful.

Room Tip: We chose a larger room on the back which was quiet and all we wanted.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Angela P, Guest Relations Manager at Prague Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at the Prague Marriott Hotel with fellow travelers. It is always a pleasure to hear back from guests when we are doing something right.
I am especially pleased to read your comment for Veronika from our Concierge Team, an associate whom we hold in the highest regard and your kind words only emphasize the outstanding hospitality skills she shows on daily basis. I do know that Veronika is very enthusiastic about helping others and this is a quality I admire.
Once again thank you for your feedback and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Guest Relation Manager
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The staff were very helpful explained location of all major facilities, shops etc .and they kindly stored our luggage until we had to leave. Covieniently located right next to the Old Town. A few blocks away from you good quality restaurant and Shopping Mall. The room was comfortable and the bed was Super!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Prague Marriott Hotel during you recent visit to Prague as well for taking the time to share such a nice review on TripAdvisor.

We were very much delighted and we appreciate to read your comments about our staff which goes a long way in motivating and encouraging the team. We were glad to read that you enjoyed our central location, your room and the comfortable bed.
Thank you once again and if I may be of any further assistance, please contact me freely.
Boynton Beach, Florida
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel was very, very nice. What made it an excellent place to stay was the staff. They are so friendly and accommodating. I visited Prague for the first time and was very excited (first trip to Europe!). The hotel is not on the beaten path, meaning that it is a few blocks away from everything...but it's literally a few blocks from everything. The rooms were very comfortable and well-tended. The hotel is upscale and the gym was very nice. Plenty of parking and again, this hotel is walking distance to the central part of town, so we didn't have get a car. It has an elegant old world feel to it. I would go again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your lovely comments about the location of the Hotel, our rooms and overall service.
It was a real pleasure for me to read your comments about our friendly and hospitable staff. Rest assured, I will share your kind words with the entire team, they will be very pleased to learn their efforts are noticed and appreciated.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback with other travelers and please feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.
Guest Relation Manager