“Perfect hotel to see all that this wonderful city has to offer”
Review of Hotel Paris Prague

Hotel Paris Prague
Ranked #53 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Couldn't have asked for anything better. This hotel is in a brilliant location which is walking distance to all of the major sites. It is very clean,quiet and very generous size wise. The breakfast was amazing....loved the selection.

|Will be staying again when returning to Prague!!

Only minor down side was the intermittent WIFI internet... this could vary from room to room.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 December 2011

The location is perfect, the hotel is an architectural gem and for those in the know, it can be a magical experience. But you have to know what to ask for. It didn't occur to me that a 5 star hotel wouldn't have bath and shower as standard in each room. I was allocated a room with a shower only. I asked for a room with a bath, which I was offered but it was a smoking room and stank of stale tobacco. I was finally given a room so small there was no seating area or comfortable arm chairs. After all the good things I had heard about the hotel I was so disappointed I wept. If I could have got a flight back home that evening I would have.
If you decide to book in - and I won't a second time - by absolutly specific about what you want and expect. What I saw on the website was not what I got, or what I paid for.

Room Tip: Specify exactly what you want. Don't expect automatically to get what is shown on the website.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Ruth M
Reviewed 16 December 2011

My husband and I stayed in the hotel For 4 nights. At first we stayed at one of the executive rooms which was a disappointment, since the room was separated into 2 small rooms. There were 2 showers, one didn't have hot water.. As soon as we said we are not happy with the room we got a very good service. We moved into a better room. The reception manager was very helpfull and nice.
The hotel is located In the center!!! Very good location. The breakfast was amazing, big variety of goodies, 5 star service. Very very recomended.
We would defenetly return to the hotel in our next trip.
Enjoy!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2011

We stayed 4 nights in the Hotel Paris and enjoyed every minute.The check-in experience was really welcoming and our room-401 was lovely.It has a small balcony just enough room to step out and admire the view over the rooftops.The room itself was spacious and beautifully maintained throughout our stay.My one negative was the lack of complimentary tea/coffee making facilities which I have always had in other 5*(and 4*) hotels.The location of the hotel is excellent within easy walking distance of major attractions.A beautiful building,lovely staff I would not hesitate to recommend Hotel Paris

Room Tip: Room401 was lovely.We were not disturbed by street noise.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I bought a weekend for me and my girlfriend. We chose the Hotel Pariz for celebration of my girlfriend`s birthday. After the arrival, we were accommodated to a tiny dark room on the second floor. I imadiatelly returned back to a reception and ask to be moved to another room. Receptionist was rude and told me, that hotel is fully booked and we have to stay where we are. Room was not nice and in the bathroom there were hair on the floor. We will definately not come again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank peter f
Reviewed 12 December 2011

7 girlfriends transcended into Prague city to celebrate our friend's 50th birthday.Hotel Paris was recommended to us and following reviews on tripadvisor we decided to book.We were not disappointed.Lovely decor,clean and well presented rooms.Breakfast was excellent and the staff very welcoming and accomodating to our needs.Hotel is very central to the old and new town.We pre booked all the restaurants following reviews on trip advisor and would highly recommend Bellevue restaurant for a special evening.We spent 4 days in Prague and had a full programme.Would highly recommend hotel Paris for a special celebration.The only disappointing thing was no snow!

Room Tip: 3rd floor upwards to reduce any noise
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank angela c
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I visited Prague in November and it was freezing outside but the atmosphere in the Hotel Paris was welcoming and warm. This was my favorite hotel stay in a long time. I am a travel agent so I have definitely stayed at my share of hotels. I loved the art deco French ambiance and the service was very friendly. Will recommend this hotel to all of my clients!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo