Hotel Paris Prague
US$196
  • Pool
US$94
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$141
US$71
US$323
US$293
2,131 results
All reviewssarah bernhardt restaurantart nouveaucafe de parishotel parizparis cakeold town squarebeautiful hoteltower suitemunicipal housedouble doorsrepublic squareexcellent locationpowder towercharles bridgefive star hotelexecutive roomjewish quarter
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I'm in Prague for 5 days for business, writing this review using the 3G connection of my phone because there is no stable Wifi connection in the hotel room.

Positives
-Excellent location.
-Breakfast. Lots of choices, good service, tasty food.

Négatives
-Forget the free Wifi. There is a free Wifi, but the connection depends on the room. In my room, the connection drops every 2 minutes. I talked to the hotel staff, and she told me to come down to the lobby where the Wifi connection is better. I told her I've got some conference calls on Skype with New York office at night. She said she will talk to the technician. Of course nothing gets better for my entire stay.
-The room looks nothing like the photos from the hotel's official site. Tiny room and tiny bathroom.
-In the fridge, there was a bottle of water which was opened by the previous customer.
-Paper thin walls. There was almost no sound from the window, but through the walls I can clearly hear the conversation and the TV of the room next to mine.

I've stayed in Hilton Prague Old Town (very similar location) and in the Four Seasons Prague (in the other side of the river). For the same price range, I'd definitely recommend the Hilton. If you have more budget, the Four Seasons is much better in every aspects. Hotel Paris looks just so nice from the outside, but the inside of the hotel deserves 3, or maximum 4 stars I would say.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank C S
Stanislav B, Manager at Hotel Paris Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear guest, thank you for providing us with your feedback and for choosing hotel Paris for your stay in Prague. I am deeply sorry for inconveniences you have experienced during your stay and we would be really greatful if you could provide us with some additional information regarding to those. Please note that all your comments, which allow us to focus on the issues are very important for us and we are progressing in new adjustments, that will prevent any of those from happening. We would be honored to welcome you back to our hotel next time you arrive to Prague.

With best regards
Stanislav Bernard, Guest Relations Officer

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The Hotel Paris is a lovely property full of character, charm and old-school customer care. The hotel boasts beautiful art work,, original deco detailing and furnishings that fit the whole package. The rooms are lovely. We had our own little private balcony and it helped to set the mood with the beautiful view over old town. The rooms cloth wall covering and lush furnishings made it very cosy as well as sound proof from the rest of the world. All the modern amenities in the bathroom make it all a great stay. Of note, the bathtub is a slippery surface and had to be very careful during showers due to sloped base but just be aware. The breakfasts were lovely and impressive with everything you would want. From fresh fruit to made to order omelettes and fresh coffee you leave fortified and ready for your busy days in Prague. My only feedback for improvement would be in the bar. The service was ok. The cocktails were a bit odd. Very small and a bit pricey for what they were. My first night, I had a great bartender who was friendly and gave some good advice on Prague...but that was the only night he worked. If they would mirror the cocktails at Tereza U Prince, they would do very well.

Room Tip: room 401 is a standard room yet has a balcony! Only suites have balconies on the other floors.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2014

A clean nicely set hotel in the heart of Prague. Good service, excellent breakfast. The spa is a small but not crouded, feels as it is your private spa !
Very nice room, quite, nice bed.
Try it. you will not regret it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Stanislav B, Manager at Hotel Paris Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear guest, thank you very much for submitting your review and for your kind recommednations. We will be very happy to welcome you back to hotel Paris anytime you arrive to our beautiful capital.

With best regards
Stanislav Bernard, Guest Relations Officer

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I spent 3 nights at the Hotel Paris with a group of 50 people. It is a very charming hotel located in perfect place with very welcoming and attentive staff. The restaurant served nice meals for both breakfast and supper. We will be back here during our next visit

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We believe that Stanislav, the Guest Relations Manager, made our stay even more memorable. His recommendations for restaurants, concerts, sites not to be missed, just to mention a few were great. Also our anniversary dinner at the hotel's restaurant "Sarah Bernhardt" was romantic, dinner tasty, accompanied by live music and a lovely well informed waitress that gave us the history of the hotel and art nouvea decor. My husband is already talking about a return visit. We highly recommend Hotel Paris!

Room Tip: Room 405, best views from the room, king bed, updated bathroom, and decent size for a European hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple