We have stayed in Hilton in June 2013 for 2 nights and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is in excellent location, just steps away from a massive shopping centre and many shops and restaurants and 5-10 mins walk from the historic part of Prague.
All staff we encountered were really friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The room was really nice size for standard room, it was very clean and had everything we needed. We especially appreciated a quite spacious fridge. The only thing I would recommend would be more English channels as there was really not much to watch for my husband who does not speak Czech.
The hotel itself looked really nice and the free sweets which were available at reception were a very nice touch. The breakfast was really good- good choice of continental options as well as cooked breakfast and the staff were very helpful and efficient.
The hotel has also swimming pool and gym. We have visited both - gym was quite good size with everything you need for a good workout, however, the swimming pool was quite a disappointment. The pool was one of the reasons we went for this hotel, but we ended up leaving the pool after 10-15 minutes...I have never seen so small changing room in my life- no space, no privacy...swimming pool itself was tiny full of kids screaming and jumping to the water. Sauna would be OK but you were not allowed to enter in you swim suite...I have not encountered such rule anywhere else in the world but but myself being Czech, I know that this kind of rule is not unusual there, however,for somebody from UK - it was quite shocking and unwelcome rule.
Other than the issues with the pool and changing rooms area, we had really good experience with the hotel and I would recommend it to anybody who is after good quality hotel in an excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton