It is a very good Hilton in term of rooms, breakfast and restaurant. Much better than many other Hilton as know.
We just has a 3 day sales meeting with a group and all was perfect. equipment and meeting room, breaks...
I appreciated the staff attitude and the reactivity each time we had special needs. We had some specail request in term of food as some attendees need vegan or muslim food. We had imediate positive answer with smile.
Only negative remark was the 25€ per day for internet which a old fashion policy of Hilton. GM needs to be informed that all hotels provide internet for free for a long time as they consider that it is like the TV which is provided for free in each room. I remember when some hotels was offerening a choice between rooms with bathroom and rooms with only a lavabo.
I used the fitness every day. Small but good equipment. I did not use the swimming pool which is very small (a few meters) just for a bath with friends. I did see any person using it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton