“blocks from the old city - convenient & comfortable”

Hilton Prague Old Town
Ranked #96 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I'd recommend staying on the concierge level for the additional service you'll get. The evening happy hour is nice and has very good snacks - enough to make a dinner if you're tired from all the walking and touring. The staff works hard, and the concierge staff are better than the front desk.

We purposely booked one of the corner rooms, which costs a little more because of the size, however, I don't think it was worth it (that said, I don't know what the regular concierge rooms are like). The room isn't well laid out, so much of the extra space is wasted. Also, there aren't many lights, so you're in a largish (not huge), dim room. The bathroom was small and not updated. You had to step into the bathtub to take a shower, and then the shower sprays water into the room.

I am sticking with 4 stars though, because it's a clean, comfortable, very well placed hotel, and the concierge level is well worth it. The express bus from the airport stops right in front of the hotel, which is a real savings & convenience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Sir/Madam
Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit to the Czech Republic and for letting us know about your experience.
It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you remained highly satisfied with our location, comfort and cleanliness of your guestrooms, Executive lounge facilities and the service provided by our Team members. I will certainly share your positive comments with the entire Team. I also would like to thank you for your comment about the Corner room. I must say, the corner rooms are our most popular room category, especially due to its size and we only received a positive feedback about it so far, so your opinion is definitely something to look into.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in our property in the future, maybe also in different period of the year. I can ensure you, that our city offers a lots to see also in every period of the year.
Kindest regards from Prague,

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,353)

Very good Hilton Hotel.

Excellent location in the Old Town, but not near any of the bars which attract the stag party groups, so nice and peaceful too.

Rooms are nice and clean, and breakfast in the Zinc restaurant was excellent.

Service was top notch too.

The Airport shuttle bus parks literally right outside the front door too, and this runs every 30 minutes until 7pm, and is an extremely convenient and reasonable way of getting too/from the airport.

Metro station is just around the corner, and the city's trams stop nearby too.

All in all, really good city centre hotel, and in a great location from which to explore Prague.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank DJR1000

Dear Sir/Madam.

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit to the Czech Republic, and for taking the time to share with us your very kind feedback regarding your stay.
It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you liked our location, room cleanliness and service offered by our Team. I am happy that we contributed to your enjoyable visit to Prague, and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again to our property in the future.
Kind regards from Prague,

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This is Hilton and you get everything expected from Hilton; nice clean rooms and helpful friendly staff. IMHO what is lacking is any definitive sense of location. Prague isn't represented in this hotel, Hilton is. However, the location is ideal. Positioned just minutes from the historic old square and all of the scenic highlights of Prague within walking distance it is hard to think of a better place to base your stay. All in all, an excellent choice and value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank WorldCF

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for staying in Hilton Prague Old Town during your stay in the Czech Republic and for your interesting feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you like consistency and high quality of the service provided by Hilton Team, you enjoyed our central location of the hotel. I have shared your comments with the whole Team, and all were delighted.
Thank you again for your kind feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back during your next visit to Prague.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a full week at this Hotel! The service was impressive and left nothing to be desired.

The bedrooms are basic in decor (maybe slightly old to my taste), but have everything you need, and are in good repair and clean...you can't ask for much more!!

The conference facilities where spot on, Jan looked after every detail and ensured nothing was missed.

If I ever have to go back to Prague, this will definitely be the hotel I'll book.

Well Done Hilton Prague Old Town for such a memorable trip, and thank you for looking after us.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Ryga86

Dear Sir/Madam,

It was a pleasure for us in Hilton Prague Old Town hotel to host your event and I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice feedback. I am happy to note that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and in particular the service offered by our Team. We are looking forward to hopefully welcome you soon back to Prague, even for a leisure purpose.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Stayed here for 4 days with my wife. The staff were wonderful and location is perfect for walking to Old Town just 5 minutes away. The walk from the hotel all the way to the Charles Bridge takes about 15 minutes, of course that is if you do not stop for anything else along the way which is impossible!

I am a Hilton Honors Gold Member so we were upgraded to a corner room which is a little larger then the average room. All Hilton Gold & Platinum Members get free access to the Executive Lounge with free breakfast and High Tea in the afternoons. My only disappointment was Happy Hour drinks are not available until after 6pm, some days we were ready by 5pm!

Rooms were quite and bathrooms large with a nice bathtub, water pressure in the shower was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who loves to be near Prague's Old Town, and wants to be treated with the usual Hilton Quality Service.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Forwarder
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for staying in our property, sharing your experience and recommendations with us.

I appreciate very much your positive feedback about our location, comfort of our room, our hospitality and friendliness of our team.
I also would like to add that the serving times in our Executive Lounge are fully inline with Hilton standards and ensure consistency of Hilton brand within Europe.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and views with us and we are all looking forward to welcome you back.

With kindest regards from Prague,

Reviewed 26 February 2014

If you see the title y will understand fully where I spent most of my time ! The hotel is bog standard in a good position in the City - the available rates are good and while it does not stand out as the best it is a good base at a reasonable cost

Room Tip: All the rooms are from what I could see much the same
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TOPCAT010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town for your stay and for sharing your experiences with us. I was happy to learn we met your expectations and you took advantage of our central location.

I am also happy to read you found our Zinc Bar and Lounge a nice spot for drink and you consider it to be the place with “the best cocktails in town”.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback and we all hope to welcome you back to ensure you have again enjoyable stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I stayed for 3 nights in Hilton Old Town and it was perfect. Typically Hilton!
It is situated close to the old town square. Easy to reach from the airport with AE Bus Express. It takes 30 minutes and only one intermediate station between airport and Hilton.
Nice bar, stylish lobby, very professional staff, free wifi in the lobby.
A very good expresso in the Zinc Bar, I recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AdiAlex

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for sharing your kind comments of the Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel.

I am certainly happy to learn we met your expectations in general and in terms of service and efficiency of our Team. I also would like to thank you for your feedback regarding espresso in our Zinc Bar and Lounge. I can assure you, I will share your words with our colleagues from the bar.

Should the road bring you to Prague again, we will be happy to have you staying with us.

Warm regards,