I'd recommend staying on the concierge level for the additional service you'll get. The evening happy hour is nice and has very good snacks - enough to make a dinner if you're tired from all the walking and touring. The staff works hard, and the concierge staff are better than the front desk.
We purposely booked one of the corner rooms, which costs a little more because of the size, however, I don't think it was worth it (that said, I don't know what the regular concierge rooms are like). The room isn't well laid out, so much of the extra space is wasted. Also, there aren't many lights, so you're in a largish (not huge), dim room. The bathroom was small and not updated. You had to step into the bathtub to take a shower, and then the shower sprays water into the room.
I am sticking with 4 stars though, because it's a clean, comfortable, very well placed hotel, and the concierge level is well worth it. The express bus from the airport stops right in front of the hotel, which is a real savings & convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Superbreak UK, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton