Most years we stay in a Hilton to mark our Birthdays( two adjacent days). This year it was to Prague and we decided to stay at the Old Town Hilton, having stayed at the other one(very pleasantly) previously. This was an excellent decision! Not only is the hotel of a high standard, it is in a very good location, no more than 10 mins from the centre of the Old Town, with the express bus from the airport(60 cr pp) stopping just round the corner and a smaller hotel transfer bus(150 cr pp) stopping outside. There is a metro stop a few yards from the express bus stop, so more outlying parts of the city are easily accessed. But most striking was the attention to detail throughout the hotel and the competence and friendliness of the staff. We may be biased as(for the first time in 6 years) the manager had noted the fact it was a Birthday and left sparkling wine and strawberries for us with a greeting! Many thanks to all the staff who made it a memorable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Agoda, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton