“Great location and helpful staff”

Hilton Prague Old Town
Ranked #93 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Spent 3 nights before a river cruise. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Room clean and well appointed. Included breakfast very nice. Close to Old Town Square and other attractions. Would stay again if back in Prague.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank OhioDiner
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Madam,

Thank you for using facilities and service of the Hilton Prague Old Town hotel for your pre-cruise stay in Prague. We are very proud that you enjoyed our location, room, breakfast offer and in particular the service received from our Team.

We all hope to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have been here for business trip, first time and the hotel it is located really few meters away from a main square that will connect to the other main parts of the city, like the old tower or the bridge.
I suggest to take a room on floor 4 th or upper to avoid trafic sounds and enjoy the relaxing time.
Breakfast is fantastic !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you very much for your nice review.

I was happy to read that you very much enjoyed your business stay with us, our central location and our breakfast offer.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and hope to welcome you back to Hilton Prague Old Town soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Prague Old Town last week and it was great. Very clean, rooms with safe/blow dryer/iron/minibar/etc, great staff, 24 hour gym/fitness center with pool and new equipment, delicious food at the restaurant as well as the executive lounge. Staff were very helpful and the location of the hotel is directly at a metro stop, right next to the old city, 1 block from a big supermarket, and 5 minute walk to the train station. For the location and quality, the price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank TravelKat1973
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for staying in Hilton Prague Old Town during your stay in the Czech Republic and for your kind feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you like high quality of the service provided by our Team, comfort of your room, food offer and you enjoyed our central location of the hotel. I have shared your comments with the whole Team, and all were delighted.
Thank you again for your kind feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back during your next visit to Prague.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I find this hotel the same way I left it six months ago. Great customer service. Location is close to everything you want to see except the castle. That will require transportation.
The front desk was very helpful letting me know what tram # to take. The #5 to the #22
Circle everything on the map for me.
my breakfast was included in my package it was also good.
best part was when the reception called to see if my room was in order. And it was.
I would stay at the Old Town Hilton again

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Sir/Madam.
Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town for the second time during your visit to the Czech Republic, and for taking the time to share with us your very kind feedback regarding your stay.
It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you liked our location, breakfast quality and especially the service offered by my Front Desk Team. I am happy that we contributed to your enjoyable visit to Prague, and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again to our property in the near future.
Kind regards from Prague,

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stayed here a few times this and last year, and I like this hotel.
The location is superb, in walking distance of basically anything of interest in the center.

I am always greeted as a HH Diamond member, and get a welcome email prior to arrival, which is a great way of communicating, as you can discuss early check in, taxi transportation etc.

Rooms are nice and have all amenities, the executive lounge has ample food and beverages, and the staff is professional, and doing the utmost to satisfy their guests. Making a restaurant choice is made easy here, as they have restaurant information including all menus of each restaurant so you can make an easy pick.

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Fastlive-AMS

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for booking the Hilton Prague Old Town hotel for your visits to Prague and for sharing your experiences with us. I was happy to learn we exceeded your expectations and you took advantage of our central location.

I am also happy to read you found our room comfortable, our Executive lounge nice place for relax and our Team helpful.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback and we all hope to welcome you back to ensure you have again enjoyable stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was great hotel with middle of the everything. Small lobby, but compact pool and gym. Good spaceful rooms. What a nice beds and bathroom!

Shops and sightseeings about 100m from hotel. Also marketshop opposite the hotel.

Recommend this everyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dominatorev

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you very much for such a nice review.

I was happy to read that you very much enjoyed your stay with us, the guestroom facilities and its comfort, health club and spa and our central location.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We recently spent 3 nights at the Hilton Prague Old Town. We would definitely stay there again. The location was great. It is right near the metro and Republic Square and an easy walk to all the sights in Prague. The bed was very comfortable and the executive lounge breakfast was good. Wifi is free in the lobby for everyone and included in the room rate for Hilton Honors members to get wifi in the room. Wifi in the room worked well. One thing that we did not like was the shower. There is no curtain and the door only extends about half way, so it was very cold to use the shower! The room was not spacious, but was normal for hotel rooms in Europe.

Overall it was a great stay and we would definitely stay there again if we ever return to Prague.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank honeybee313

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for sharing your very kind comments and recommendation of Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel.

I am certainly happy to learn you were completely satisfied with our location, quality of our Executive Lounge facilities and Wi-Fi service. I will proudly share your words the entire Team, because such feedback is great motivator for all of us.

Should the road bring you to Prague again, we will be happy to have you staying with us.

Warm regards,