This is so worthy of 4*. From booking in to breakfast each day was just attention to detail.
Although when we arrived to our room it wasn't made up for the three of us they were very prompt to get the room to standard.
We had a room which a was large and looked across at the Powder Gate. The charming city delights a mere flat walk away with plenty of cafés/bars/restaurants no the way.
Te pool although small was sufficient - not sure about the 'swimming clothes not welcome' sauna!
The breakfast was just 4* - ample selection of hot and cold foods. Plenty of attentive staff to serve.
We also had In Room Food Service each night as just too tired to head back out.
Very reasonable priced.
Massive gourmet burger...with heaps of hot chips (choice of well done or med which is a sign of a great restaurant), priced around £8.00
Bottle of wine £20
Over all great location and service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Nozio Netplan srl, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton