We were told that this was one of the nicest hotels in Prague, and felt as though we had been totally misled. While the lobby area, bar and main-floor restaurant are all very nice, we got to our room to find an air-conditioning unit that would not cool the room to a comfortable level when we were trying to sleep, even when set at the lowest temperature and maximum fan setting. There is very little counter space in the bathroom, and it is impossible to take a shower without getting water all over the bathroom floor because of the way the glass shower curtain is installed.
Our room faced an office building, so we had no view. Even though the room was designated as a non-smoking room, there were cigarette burns on the lavatory, along with an unpleasant odor coming from the lavatory. Electric outlets do not work consistently (at least with converters).
The breakfast, which was included in our room rate, was excellent, although the egg/omelet cook seemed a little irritated by the patrons, especially when a number of them were in line.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Superbreak UK, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton