3,620 results
All reviews the executive lounge old town zinc restaurant great location diamond member hilton prague within walking distance corner room charles bridge river cruise republic square train station excellent hotel powder tower astronomical clock major attractions beautiful city
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We always try to stay in Hilton whenever possible. I do not want to give away a secret, but the executive level with the lounge is almost always worth the money, and here it really was. The location is a short walk from Old Town center and all the major sights. The newer Hilton has a great sky bar and a nice view on the river, but it is a 10 minute bus/subway to pst sights. Travel around the city is a must using the bus/subway, get a good map and buy the 24 hour pass, for $5 it is a great deal. Enjoy

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for staying in Hilton Prague Old Town during your stay in the Czech Republic and for your very nice feedback.

I am delighted to hear that we met your "Hilton" expectations and you enjoyed our central location of the hotel. I have shared your comments with the whole Team, and all were delighted.
Thank you again for your kind feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back during your next visit to Prague.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed in room 928 for three nights and discovered a real gem in Prague. Perfect location for exploring Old Town Prague or just sitting out on the sidewalk and watching people or perhaps a little shopping at the mall. During the three days we had no need for a taxi, train or bus because everything is so walkable from here. The room was very spacious complete with fast Internet and a beautiful greeting with fruit and water and more water and olives each day provided by the housekeeping staff. The morning breakfast in the executive lounge was great with the pretty red head Sandra making everyone various coffee drinks when she wasn't busy replenishing the food and cleaning the tables. That girl is a worker and is a real credit to Conrad Hilton's culture of excellent customer service. This was a great five star experience and one of the best we've been in during our six month road trip. Off to the HGI Stuttgart tomorrow. Enjoy the Hilton!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Allow me to thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind review of our hotel.

I was delighted to read, that our facilities exceeded your expectations, you found our service in the Executive Lounge efficient and you enjoyed our prime central location. Thank you for remembering our Sandra, we are all proud of her and I will be happy to share your words with her.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm greetings from the team at Hilton Prague Old Town,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed here two nights during the World Cup with a 2 year old. The hotel is located in a really nice location close to transit and within walking distance of most amenities. The concierge was also terrific and suggest very nice restaurants within a short walk, one an indian restaurant and another Italian restaurant the best I have had. The hotel also has a decent restaurant and a nice breakfast. They also helped with arranging a taxi to get to the castle in the morning. The rooms were reasonably spacious and nice. Might be pricier than alternatives given the hilton but worth it for folks with small children as they are so close to transit, train station etc...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KMmahad

Dear Sir/Madam.

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit to the Czech Republic, and for taking the time to share with us your very kind feedback regarding your stay.
It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you liked our location, room comfort, breakfast offer and service offered by our Concierge Team. I am happy that we contributed to your enjoyable visit to Prague, and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome the whole family back again to our property in the future.

Kind regards from Prague,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Room Tip: Very nice hotel, breakfast can be better, do not take taxi from the hotel to anywhere. It's so expensive. Ask reception to book a regular taxi service such as Cosmos.. It's usually 2 times cheaper than the hotels taxi.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit to the Czech Republic and for letting us know about your experience.

It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you remained highly satisfied with our facility, I will certainly share your positive comments with the entire Team.
Regarding your comment about our breakfast, I would be very thankful if you would kindly share with me on: miroslav.pijak@hilton.com where you see a space for improvement or what you were missing in our breakfast offer.

I also would like to thank you for your comment about the taxi. We believe, that the price of our limousine service reflects the quality of the cars and service offered. Another advantage is, that we offer fixed prices, so our passengers cannot be overcharged.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in our property in the future.

Kindest regards from Prague,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had the pleasure to stay in this hotel during a business meeting. I have stayed in several Hilton hotels but this one I liked more - the central location, hospitality and the room - all was great. The hotel is located close to the Republic Square and the river. there is also a big shopping center nearby. The breakfast was also very good.

Room Tip: Wifi is for free for business visitors.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
miroslav_pijak, Tým podpory webu TripAdvisorFront Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Madam,

Thank you for using facilities and service of the Hilton Prague Old Town hotel during your recent visit to Prague. We are very proud that you enjoyed our location and our breakfast offer. We also appreciate very much your high recommendation of our great city and hotel’s facilities.

Looking forward to welcome you back and kindest regards,