3,591 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeold townzinc restaurantgreat locationdiamond memberhilton praguewithin walking distancecorner roomcharles bridgeriver cruiserepublic squaretrain stationexcellent hotelpowder towerastronomical clockmajor attractionsbeautiful city
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The Hilton Old Town is a very nice hotel that I would stay at again. The location was within 1 km to main tourist spots. What was nice, was that the location was very quiet at night. The staff at the hotel was very helpful with all my requests. My room was very nice and clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Let me thank you for staying at Hilton Prague Old Town and sharing your nice comments.

I read your review and was pleased to learn that our location, room cleanliness and the service were to your satisfaction.

Should the road bring you back to Prague, we will be more than happy to welcome you back.

Kindest regards from the golden city of Prague,

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This hotel was very modern and had wonderful rooms and facilities. Definitely would recommend getting the breakfast with the room. The breakfast buffet had a large assortment and an omelet station, which was a welcome site for us. The hotel is located close to the main part of Old Town but not so close that you would be bother with the large crowds that gather in the Old Town square. We found everyone to be very helpful and cordial. We had one issue with requesting rooms that were near each other. We reserved two queen rooms and were given one queen and one single that was an accessible room. When we went to the front desk it was quickly resolved. Our stay was very pleasant and I would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Prague.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you very much for your nice review.

I was happy to read that you very much enjoyed your stay with us, our location, breakfast offer, and in particular the helpfulness and friendliness of our Team Members. I am also happy the my Front Office Team resolved the mishap with room allocation up to your satisfaction.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and hope to welcome you back to Hilton Prague Old Town soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We enjoyed our 5 nights on Hilton Honors points here and were upgraded to a suite on the executive floor. There were some issues with a service elevator's noise but the front desk staff worked with us to efficiently resolve the situation. The breakfast had everything you could possibly ask for. Oddly, the bread selections were all a bit lifeless. Nonetheless, we only needed one more meal for the day due to the copious breakfast. It was so easy to get around on foot and via tram and metro. We loved Prague, despite the summer heat and crowds, and need another week there to even begin to really know this great city. Thank you Hilton!

Room Tip: Request a room on a high floor facing the back for quiet nights.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you very much for your nice and constructive review.

I was happy to read that you very much enjoyed your stay with us, that my Front Desk Team was able to resolve the noise issue to your full satisfaction and you liked our breakfast offer. We will look into your comment about bread selection in order to improve for the future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

After spending a week in this hotel and getting to know prague well we came to the conclusion that there are lots of non chain exeptional hotels in the area that are a much better alternative! This hotel offered a nice location for exploring the city and shopping. Good rate if take only room option but too expensive if go for bfast or use of other facilties. Safe and clean rooms but again the charm of a city like prague was ending the minute you returned to the hotel

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for deciding to spent your Prague visit with us at Hilton Prague Old Town and we appreciate your kind review.

I am certainly very pleased to learn we met your expectations and we will be very happy to have you staying with us again in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I just spent 5 nights at the Hilton Old Town. It's on a quiet street off Republic Square at a metro station and tram stops. There are plenty of things nearby, including a grocery store and an outdoor market. The main old town square is just a short walk away, but much quieter thank the main square. The hotel is nice. Rooms very pleasant and well equipped. Ask for a high floor facing the center and it's really quiet.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town for your stay in our city.

It was indeed very nice to read your feedback regarding your recent stay and we all are happy we contributed to your enjoyable visit of our Prague.

I thank you again for taking the time to share your comments about our property, and I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Sincerely Yours,