3,591 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeold townzinc restaurantgreat locationdiamond memberhilton praguewithin walking distancecorner roomcharles bridgeriver cruiserepublic squaretrain stationexcellent hotelpowder towerastronomical clockmajor attractionsfew minutes walk
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff was very helpfull and the hotel close to the Republic square is very well located. Rooms were spacious and comfortable, albeit a little worn. Everything is just a few blocks away from the hotel.
The street the hotel is on is not very busy, so it is quiet despite being a block awat from Republic square.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for a nice review that you posted on Tripadvisor website.

I was glad to read that you enjoyed our central location, comfort and space of the bed room and also service offered.

Whenever you decide to return back to Prague, we will look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Prague Old Town.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We spent 3 nights in this first class hotel with excellent staff and great location. On arrival we received a bottle of bubbles for our wedding anniversary with compliments from the hotel. The staff couldn't do enough for us. Will definitely go again. Big thanks to everyone at The Hilton!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChioChuca

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for submitting this nice recommendation of Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel.

I am certainly happy to note that we contributed to your pleasant wedding anniversary and you were completely satisfied with our location, as well as service offered by our Team.

Should the road bring you to Prague again, we will be happy to have you staying with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This hotel is in an excellent location - easy walking distance to the majority of the old town. The rooms were large enough with everything you would need and very clean and tidy. Breakfasts were very pricey however we had vouchers for cocktails and they were excellent and came complete with nibbles - the barman was great with his recommendations. Would recommend for a great holiday in Prague.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Mandy H

Dear Sir/Madam,

Allow me to thank you for staying in Hilton Prague Old Town and for your kind review of our hotel.

I was pleased to read, that our location and facilities exceeded your expectations and you found our Zinc bar team friendly and efficient. I am looking forward to share your words with the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm greetings from the team at Hilton Prague Old Town,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at the the Hilton Old Town twice during our recent visit to the Czech Republic and both times were excellent. The location is great, within walking distance to just about everything (Old Town Square, Train Station, Estates Theatre, Wencenlas Square, subway, shopping, restaurants). All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. In particular, the staff in the Executive Lounge were the best I think I have encountered anywhere!

Room Tip: spend the bit extra and upgrade to an executive floor so you have access to the executive lounge..especially if you enjoy a glass or two of wine in the evening
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for coming back and using facilities and service of the Hilton Prague Old Town hotel during your visits to Prague. We are very proud that you enjoyed our location, friendliness and helpfulness of our Team. Your praise of our Executive Lounge colleagues make us all feel inspired and very grateful.

We all very much hope to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The Hilton Old Town is a very nice hotel that I would stay at again. The location was within 1 km to main tourist spots. What was nice, was that the location was very quiet at night. The staff at the hotel was very helpful with all my requests. My room was very nice and clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Sir/Madam,

Let me thank you for staying at Hilton Prague Old Town and sharing your nice comments.

I read your review and was pleased to learn that our location, room cleanliness and the service were to your satisfaction.

Should the road bring you back to Prague, we will be more than happy to welcome you back.

Kindest regards from the golden city of Prague,