I must say this hotel made my weekend in Prague. It's a bit smaller than Hilton Prague, but a bit more decent. I got the best HH Diamond recognition ever incl: upgrade to junior executive suite, lounge access, 2-4 bottles of complimentary water per day, everyday snack to the room (nuts, fruits), early check in, incl lounge access and complimentary breakfast on arrival date, late check out.
Room was spacious (hall, living room, bedroom, wardrobe, and bathroom). Design is a bit dated, but everything is kept clean and well maintained.
Executive lounge is not too large and sometimes it may be hard to get a seat. During evening happy hours they serve large variety of spirits, wine and beer, as well as good food, incl. 1 warm meat and vegetarian dish, fresh vegetables, salads, selection of cheese. There is a lot of lounge staff and besides serving buffet and cleaning they can also prepare cocktail for you.
Generally lounge staff, as well as reception is very friendly.
Breakfast area is spacious and breakfast selection is really great, same as quality.
Location is excellent - 200 meters from Republic Square in the Old Town, 15 min walk from Charles Bridge. There is an airport shuttle bus just 1 min away from hotel (paid).
I've been to hotels that might have been better in particular categories, but as a whole this one is definitely one of my top, at the same excellent level as Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort or Conrad Istanbul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton