This is definetely, the worst Hilton I've ever been and I've been to a lot of them, not only in America...
First of all, you have to be aware that in this city you have to be very carefull with your money and your credit card. Review every single check because 100% of the times they are overloaded. when you claim they then arrange it and said "It was a mistake" Well, this also happens in the hotel. Double check your bill when check out and be carefull with the guys in the parking. Pay the parking in reception, the guys in the parking said they don't accept credit Cards (They keep the money for themselfs if you pay cash)
The Staff is not very friendly, specially the porters. And the biggest robery in my live: the conection to internet: they charge you 22'80 Euro per 24 hours slow conection. If you want to have "fast" connection you have to pay 70 Euro per day¡¡¡¡¡¡ Can you believe it?
Will never go back to this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton