I chose this joke of a hotel because of its location in Old Prague and the dwindling credibility of the Hilton chain, should have read the reviews on here first and saved myself endless aggravation
For anyone who is unsure,... STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL at all costs!
Got put in a terrible room overlooking the air conditioning units and asked for a change, got put in a better view room but didn't count on the extreme noise and ongoing construction on the 5th floor. Staff were surly and unhelpful "The General Manager is in a meeting right now and she can't help you anyway". Rooms were something out of a 50s era communist country complete with mothball smell and old furnishings.
I was seriously considering begging room service to come up and strangle me to put me out of my misery as I tried to sleep my way through endless jackhammering in the room next to me
Lot's of great boutique hotels in Old Prague where I will stay next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton