3,728 results
All reviews the executive lounge old town zinc restaurant great location diamond member lounge access hilton prague within walking distance river cruise charles bridge republic square train station excellent hotel powder tower astronomical clock major attractions beautiful city
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel and excellent service. Definitely recommend the grill and rotisserie restaurant.
Great rooms, beautiful swimming pool, sauna and steam room. A few minutes outside the busy areas but well worth it.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2018

We stayed 3 nights in the Prague Old Town Hilton on our trip last week. The hotel is actually just outside old town but is very easily in walking distance from everywhere you want to be. The location is excellent.

Upon check in I was a bit disappointed by the lobby. I prefer higher ceilings and lounge areas and its clear in this sense the hotel doesn't quite have that. Our room was quite nice. Spacious and with all the amenities you could want. Good shower and power plugs aplenty. The bed was very comfortable. We had one of the upgraded and renovated rooms. I didn't see the older ones but I would ask for one of these.

What made this hotel stand out was the service in the lounge. While it is in need of some renovation the food and wine was excellent and it was very comfortable. But what REALLY makes it work is the AMAZING staff!!! The two lounge concierges (Niels and ???) were rock stars. They deserve a raise and an award and lots and lots off praise!!!

Overall a nice solid hotel choice.

Room tip: Ask for one of the renovated rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2018

First time in Prague and I am glad I chose the Hilton. Super comfortable beds, enormous bath towels (one was bigger than all the towels in my room in the hotel in Paris I'd just stayed at). I am a Diamond member so had executive lounge access which we enjoyed most nights, it was a great introduction to Czech wines and I loved the Czech sparkling especially. The lounge concierge Zednec was the best, always attentive and helped us get on a sold out tour my friends were booked on. He also helped with last minute dinner reservations (La Bottega was great) and other recommendations (local Czech cuisine at V Kolkovna) and was generally a pleasure to talk to. The same goes for everyone else in the lounge, great service even though it was very crowded some nights. The front desk staff was great too, always helpful with directions, restaurant suggestions and getting tram tickets. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and booked 2 rooms. As soon as we checked in - Jamie at front desk was so friendly and helpful. As we were a family, he made sure that we were together and even upgraded us to a family apartment.

The apartment was a 2 bedroom suite with rooms upstairs and a sitting area and small kitchen downstairs. We felt so comfortable and the apartment was cosy and spacious. Great especially when we have a young baby who had the space to run around.

Location is by the fringe of the old town and within walking distance (10 minutes) to the old town Center where the astronomical clock is located.

Just opposite the hotel is a mini supermarket where you can stock up on water, fruits, groceries and wine. Just behind the hotel is a modern shopping Center with lots of shops and a food court and restaurants. There is even an Art Deco restaurant near the hotel and a theatre.

We were very happy with the hotel and it is one of the best experiences that we have had in any Hilton.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

As a regular traveller to Prague in past years, I was really looking forward to going back. I had stayed at the hotel in the past but I was very happy to see the rooms have been renovated since I was here last. The gym is very well stocked and has the usual equipment you’d expect - added with a few TRX bands. The breakfast was good too - recommend the omelet but get there early! Will definitely be back

Trip type: Travelled on business