Hotel Savoy is a smart choice for active travellers who want to spend time in Prague.
I stayed at the Hotel for a week while seeing sights and exploring prague and would recommend it to anyone who is hoping to spend time in Prague doing the same. The hotel provides everything needed for a comfortable bed and breakfast, and while I would recommend it again, I would advise you keep an active schedule as the hotel is not one you would enjoy hanging around.
- Reasonable prices (I booked on lastminute.com)
- Incredibly generous free breakfast with brilliant variation (hot, cold, pastry, sweets, fruit etc.)
- Bath and shower facilities
- Excellent location; far enough away from large crowds, very close to scenic views, castle and tramline
- Rooms need redecorating; television is out of date/ only two English channels, furniture is worse for wear.
-The "Relax Centre" is not very relaxing; staff members should not be sitting around on their laptops in the main area, equipment needs fixing (there are other facilitates that are not offered to guests), and updating.
- While rooms are turned down daily, sheets need to be cleaned more regularly which were not done for us despite leaving the sign on the room.
- Associated restaurant either has to offer a higher calibre of food or reduce prices; the current menu is resulting in an empty dining hall with a dead atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5* Hotel Savoy combines the charm of the old days with the luxury of today, offering all the benefits of a boutique hotel. It is ideally located in the diplomatic quarter of Prague, just a few steps from historical sites such as the Prague Castle, Loreta, Strahov Monastery and Petrin. Downtown is easily accessible within minutes by tram 22 which stops right in front of the hotel. After sightseeing you can experience the traditional Czech cuisine at the unique interiors of Hradcany Restaurant, have a drink at the Lobby Bar, enjoy our Relax Center, or play chess in our cosy Library... Enjoy your stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savoy Hotel Prague