“Romactic as can be, kind of place we wish we can find in other countries”

Romantik Hotel U Raka
Ranked #221 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 20 June 2009

URaka was one of the most remembered places we stayed. It gave us a filling of a second honey moon. Romantic atmosphere, personal hospitality which makes you feel at home. It helps you experience Prague from a locsal point of view.
Kind of place you'd recommend for your best friends! We would defintely do it.
Tips: To get to the city: (To compensate the location)
Walk thorugh te castle to charles bridge, about 30 minutes of beautifule route
Take the Tram. 5 minutes walk from the Yraka, then 10 minutes by Tram
Order a taxi - 10 minutes

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kaligem
There are newer reviews for Romantik Hotel U Raka

Reviewed 30 March 2009

The service at U Raka embodied perfection. The staff was friendly without being obsequious, the amenities were perfect for a romantic stay, the style and visual design of the entire hotel was breath taking.

I stayed in the Superior Luxury Room and it was worth every penny. Even the most hardened cynic will succumb to Cupid's hammer blows in this room.

The location is tucked away in between some of the narrowest streets in Prague, but, up a flight of stairs, is a tram stop that will drop you anywhere in the city. You can see the city, experience it's beauty and bustle, then retreat to this hotel with it's quiet beauty.

I will never be able to top this anniversary and I'm okay with that.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thejuice80
Reviewed 11 December 2008

we had a lovely experience at the u raka hotel!
the atmosphere was very familiar, breakfast was excellent and the location is very close to the most romantic area of the city
the personnel has been very helpful in making our week end an extraordinary experience! they booked the best restaurants and the opera tickets for us.
we really recommend it to all of you who want to experience a romantic getaway in prague!

Stayed: November 2008
Reviewed 17 October 2008

This hotel is just ideal! What a great place to stay while in Prague. The hotel only has six rooms, but the rooms are amazing! It was a wonderful atmosphere - very quaint and homey.
Everyone on the staff was very helpful in arranging tours and bus trips to other areas of the Czech Republic. It is about a 10 minute walk to the Prague Castle and the sights are fantastic.
The breakfast, which is included in the price, was excellent. You get to sit among the other visitors, many of which speak English, and really get to experience the cultures of many different countries.
This place is a gem in a very beautiful city!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank BonnieBPhiladelphia
Reviewed 6 October 2008

This hotel fulfilled exactly our expectations: a warm welcome, a friendly atmosphere, a very personal attendance. It was perfect for a weekend stay!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2008

My english is not so good, but I will try it:

As I was a child I drove to Prag. I remember it often, because this is a verry nice city. Now I was again there for holliday. Only 4 days I sleeped in this verry romantical hotel. I dont like big hotels and thats why I found this nice one.

A friend from me tould me about this house and so I searched it on the internet. I like to come back as soon as possible.

Greatings from Munich
Carola Keller

Stayed: August 2008
2  Thank SunshineeMunich
Reviewed 22 September 2008

in the beginning of this summer I visited Prague with my husband. We stayed at U raka and we must definitely say " it was wonderful" !!! Everything what you can see on their web site is true. Amazing room, very nice breakfast, staff were very helpful and very friendly. We both know that we wish to be return very soon to this romantic place! We also took our dog with us and it was very welcome!
Nora and Jan from Germany