Art Nouveau Palace Hotel
US$174
Trip.com
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$138
Orbitz.com
US$71
US$63
US$168
TripAdvisor
1,822 results
All reviewsgourmet clubgreat locationold townviking cruisewenceslas squareomelette stationmarble bathroombreakfast buffetlovely hotelsingle duvetsrecommend this hotelwithin walking distancefive star hotelexecutive roombeautiful roomcentral locationmajor attractions
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

By far and away the nicest,friendliest hotel I have ever stayed in.I recently spent four nights with my partner and our 2 year old son and they could not have been accommodating enough for us.The rooms were immaculate every evening when we got in after a long day of sight seeing,the bathroom was spotlessly clean, huge bath with shower and constant supply of hot water.Free breakfast every morning which was really really delicious, fresh fruit, cereal, vast selection of pasteries, rolls, croissants etc(I recommend the latte too)...the staff were incredibly friendly,they couldn't do enough for us.....the location of the hotel was perfect,far enough away from the noise but not so far that it was out of the way...a 5 min walk from the old town.I don't understand the negative reviews written about this hotel,but I guess everyone has their own experience.To summarise this hotel is fantastic,I can't speak highly enough of it and if/when I return to Prague this will be my hotel of choice!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank DaveHughes1982
PDFOM, Front Office Manager at Art Nouveau Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear DaveHughes1982, Thank you for staying with us in Prague and your excellent feedback.
We are very happy to hear your lovely comments about our rooms, breakfast and the staff. Our young team is constantly working on delivering the best possible service to our customers and such a comments show us, that we are on the right way to do that. All the best from our team and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed at the Art Nouveau Palace for 3 nights in early August and I was impressed by the helpfulness and local knowledge of the staff. Upon request, the concierge team, particularly Mrs Libuse Salanska, suggested places to go see and helped me organise inspiring trips outside of town to Kutna Hora and Sedlec in no time. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank SusanneDG

Dear SusanneDG, thank you very much for taking the time to write your review.
It is always pleasure when we can deliver a great service and I am proud of my team for receiving such a good comments from our guests. When you come back, do not hesitate to let us know directly, so we can take a great care of you again.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The location of this hotel is excellent for access to the major tourist attractions and transport network. It is within a very short walk of the busy pedestrianized area whilst the hotel itself I found was in a relatively quiet area. The décor of the hotel is as the name suggests, and our room was very well furnished with all the little trimmings quality hotels offer. The room and bathroom were very well appointed, spacious and very clean. Hotel staff were very helpful and always very polite, be it the desk staff, waiters or those dealing with the storage of your luggage prior to an evening flight departure. I had booked transfers through the hotel and the car and driver were high quality which made the beginning and end of our stay very relaxed .I think the breakfast was remarkable for the choice with thought given to all diets and nationalities. This is a hotel well worth a stay.......push the boat out, you will not regret it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
PDFOM, Front Office Manager at Art Nouveau Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear JohnD, we agree our location is excellent to access all major tourist attractions and transport. Thank you for staying with us and your great feedback about our hotel, room, service, choice of breakfast and the staff. We are pleased with my team we made your stay enjoyable and we passed the comment about our drivers to our limo team as well.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Super hotel, sympathetically decorated in Art Deco style. Very near Opera House, Wenceslas Square, Old Town, museums, great Czech restaurants and pubs. Hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room was lovely - clean, comfortable and well stocked. Amazing range of fresh fruit, cheeses, cold meats and cooked-to-order eggs at breakfast! The evening menu looked great, too. This was a British Airways holiday hotel, and we were very happy indeed with their suggestion.

1  Thank JaclynnRoss

Dear JaclynnRoss, Thank you for your lovely comments about our hotel in Prague. We try to deliver best possible service and it is great to hear we did it just during your trip to Prague. We hope to welcome you back at our hotel again.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Exellent price-performance ratio, location, room, breakfast. Friendly reception(Russian speaking))), who permited us to extend room reservation for two hours more till departure absolutely free.
Thank you!

Room Tip: Corner Deluxe Room (N312) is fresh renovated large and comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
MartinZidek, Generální ředitel at Art Nouveau Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Rene,
Many thanks for your EXCELLENT review about our hotel. We hope we helped you to have an excellent and unforgettable trip to Prague!

Hope to see you soon in our lovely city.

Kind regards,