US$133
Hotels.com
US$122
US$97
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$94
US$86
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$82
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$169
US$110
US$130
US$124
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$158
US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Anna Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$96
US$130
2,654 results
All reviewsglass bathroomold town squareorange housenespresso machinejewish quartersuperior roomsister hotelrooms are modernloved this hotelexcellent hotelfresh fruitbreakfast buffetperfect locationbreakfast was amazingthe main squarecar servicequiet street
Reviewed 5 April 2006

I stayed here the weekend of February 24th with a friend. It was one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. When the car pulled up to the front, I was impressed with the modern glass look to the lobby. The check-in clerks were extremely friendly, and spoke wonderful English (thank goodness because we didn't speak any Slovak!). They provided us with a map of the area, and highlighted the "must-see" sights around the hotel.

The minute we walked into the room, I knew I wouldn't want to leave! Done in a style very similiar to the Parker Meridien in New York, with a gorgeous bathroom and the best shower. The bed was super comfortable, and the linens clean and soft. We stayed on the 6th floor, and had a view of the courtyard. I loved the trendiness of the decor - you could very easily mistake this hotel for an Ian Schrager place.

I cannot stress enough how helpful and friendly the front desk staff was. When we departed for a walk after check-in, the clerk again gave us very clear directions on where to go - we walked a very short distance (roughly 3-5 blocks), and were right in the Old Town Square of the city. Being the tourists that we were, we could not have picked a better location. Off the beaten path (and away from the noise and commotion!) of the shops/restaurants of the tourist district, but close enough to walk there in 5 minutes.

We had breakfast in the restaurant at the hotel one of the mornings, and it was fantastic - done buffet style, you can eat as much as you want! Eggs, meats, cheese, cereal, juices.

After our dinners both nights, we came back to the hotel and sat at the lobby bar and had drinks. The small crowd was hip and trendy, in their late 20s - 30s. Perfect way to end the night!

I would love to go back and visit Prague - and if I do, I'm definitely staying at the Hotel Josef again. I have recommended it to all of my friends as well!

• Stayed: February 2006
3  Thank missyt180
Reviewed 5 April 2006

At 11:15pm, after six hours on a train frim Munich all I needed was a clean, quiet, safe hotel with wi-fi and breakfast. What I got was much more - a really stylish place with the most beautiful hotel room I've stayed in at this price. The breakfast isn't quite as excellent as the nearby Hotel K+K Fenix, but on the other elements it outscores the Fenix.

I'll be back!

Simon

1  Thank Broadens_the_mind
Reviewed 30 March 2006

No doubts this hotels stands out in Prague. Has a great location, the people are super nice and the decor is very stilysh! I will recommend this place time and time again!
Alberto

• Stayed: October 2005
1  Thank AlbertoMiami_Florida
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2006

Just returned from Prague after a 3 night stay in the Hotel Josef. Have to say the Hotel was excellent. Very modern rooms, really comfortable beds and the best pillows I have ever had.
Breakfasts were also to a very high standard with the Omelettes from the menu delicious. Good choice of foods at breakfast also including cereals, cold meats, cheeses, an full choice of drinks including delicious banana smoothies as well as the normal hot buffet.
Staff very professional and helpful especially Mr Tomas Novotny the Front Office Manager, a nicer man you could not meet.

This Hotel is very centrally located in the Old Town within a short walking distance of the Square and Astronomical Clock.

One of the best Hotels we have stayed in.

In relation to restaurants and bars we were recommended a restauraunt by the Hotel which was called Divinis a five minute walk from the Hotel and the food was excellent as was the wine. Just along the same street was a bar called the Bar & Books which again was very enjoyable with the Bar staff very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2006
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2006

Stayed at the Hotel Josef for four nights. Arrived at airport and arranged for the hotel car to pick us up (well worth the extra expense - nice car too). Check in was very prompt and we were escorted to our superior room by the receptionist which I thought was a nice touch. The superior room is well worth it - savage in fact. The glass bathroom speaks for itself and the shower was fab. Bed very comfy and very clean. The only downside I had was that we could not regulate the a/c. Decided to keep the window open which opened out onto the street which was very noisy in the mornings. Try and request a room to the back of the hotel - I think its the orange building. The bar is a bit pricey for cocktails. A good cocktail bar which I would recommend is across the road from Lary Fary restaurant (defo worth a visit... went there two nights - great prawn starter in a coconut based sauce...Yum yum not to mention the savage strawberry daiquiries). I think the cocktail bar across from Lary Fary is called Bombay or Bonzai or something like that. Defo return to Prague and whats more would defo recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2006