Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$113
US$104
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$144
US$104
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$88
US$84
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$149
US$132
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$78
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$131
US$138
US$113
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$114
Priceline
US$280
US$228
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

2,655 results
All reviewsglass bathroomold town squareorange housenespresso machinejewish quartersuperior roomsister hotelrooms are modernloved this hotelexcellent hotelfresh fruitbreakfast buffetperfect locationbreakfast was amazingthe main squarecar servicequiet street
Reviewed 20 April 2006

Returned from Prague on Tuesday, stayed in the Hotel Josef in a single occupancy room on the 8th floor of the Pink building.
The room itself was a good size, not huge, but big enough not to feel cramped. Bed was larger than a single, smaller than a double, and it's the first time I've slept in sheets with a thread count! I found there was plenty of storage space - large wardrobe with sliding mirrored door, 2 cupboards with shelves. The other 2 cupboards contained a dvd player, a (free) safe and a fridge/minibar. The view from the balcony was fantastic, out towards Prague Castle.
Bathroom was clean with a big shower area, underfloor heating and a heated towel rail. Towels were changed daily.
The only problem I had was with the mesh blinds on the outside of the windows - 2 were torn and flapped about and the controls for raising/lowering the blinds weren't working properly. In the hotel's defence, they did all they could to sort it out despite it being the Easter holiday.
Breakfast was fabulous - everything you could possibly want (cereal, pastries, cooked food, fruit) and a menu too. The bar/lounge area was comfortable and quiet and I didn't feel intimidated going down there on my own with a book!
The best thing about the Hotel Josef though are the staff - very helpful and friendly. Came back from a wander on my first day and found a note welcoming me to the hotel with a bottle of evian and a bag of dried fruit and nuts.
Really would recommend this hotel, location is great too, just a short walk from the Old Town Square and in amongst lots of beautiful buildings and lovely shops. Definitely a place to go back to :o)

4  Thank Sunshine_2511
Reviewed 18 April 2006

Me and my boyfriend stayed at the hotel in April 2006 over easter and were very impressed. We had read some of the bad reviews before we went so were a bit aprehensive but the hotel totally lived up to our expectations. The location is excellent. Not totally over run by tourists but only minutes away from the main tourist centre. I did read some reviews which said it was in a dodgy street which is not true at all. You would have to be pretty soft to find the area 'rough'. Maybe some of the reviews were by people who had never stayed in a city before because the area is one of the main tourist areas, near the Jewish Cemetery. There is also excellent bars and restaurants very near to the hotel. I found the staff at the hotel very polite and helpful and the breakfasts are really good. Lots of choice - cakes, fruit, cereal, pancakes and cooked food as well. It had all the facilities you would expect from a four star hotel including mini bar, satalite tv, really comfy beds with soft pillows, wonderful showers with extra large showerheads, plus room service twice a day. We were pleasantly suprised to find when we returned from a night out that our room had been cleaned again and bottles of water left by our bed - a nice extra touch. Overall I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2006
4  Thank cundip
Reviewed 5 April 2006

I stayed here the weekend of February 24th with a friend. It was one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. When the car pulled up to the front, I was impressed with the modern glass look to the lobby. The check-in clerks were extremely friendly, and spoke wonderful English (thank goodness because we didn't speak any Slovak!). They provided us with a map of the area, and highlighted the "must-see" sights around the hotel.

The minute we walked into the room, I knew I wouldn't want to leave! Done in a style very similiar to the Parker Meridien in New York, with a gorgeous bathroom and the best shower. The bed was super comfortable, and the linens clean and soft. We stayed on the 6th floor, and had a view of the courtyard. I loved the trendiness of the decor - you could very easily mistake this hotel for an Ian Schrager place.

I cannot stress enough how helpful and friendly the front desk staff was. When we departed for a walk after check-in, the clerk again gave us very clear directions on where to go - we walked a very short distance (roughly 3-5 blocks), and were right in the Old Town Square of the city. Being the tourists that we were, we could not have picked a better location. Off the beaten path (and away from the noise and commotion!) of the shops/restaurants of the tourist district, but close enough to walk there in 5 minutes.

We had breakfast in the restaurant at the hotel one of the mornings, and it was fantastic - done buffet style, you can eat as much as you want! Eggs, meats, cheese, cereal, juices.

After our dinners both nights, we came back to the hotel and sat at the lobby bar and had drinks. The small crowd was hip and trendy, in their late 20s - 30s. Perfect way to end the night!

I would love to go back and visit Prague - and if I do, I'm definitely staying at the Hotel Josef again. I have recommended it to all of my friends as well!

• Stayed: February 2006
3  Thank missyt180
Reviewed 5 April 2006

At 11:15pm, after six hours on a train frim Munich all I needed was a clean, quiet, safe hotel with wi-fi and breakfast. What I got was much more - a really stylish place with the most beautiful hotel room I've stayed in at this price. The breakfast isn't quite as excellent as the nearby Hotel K+K Fenix, but on the other elements it outscores the Fenix.

I'll be back!

Simon

1  Thank Broadens_the_mind
Reviewed 30 March 2006

No doubts this hotels stands out in Prague. Has a great location, the people are super nice and the decor is very stilysh! I will recommend this place time and time again!
Alberto