“Nice place to stay, better place to sleep”

Four Seasons Hotel Prague
Ranked #13 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 22 May 2012

The four seasons is an obviously American chain, high quality and very good standards, we booked using our 'Pov Pack' Visa card, and got the same deal as if we'd booked it on our diamond encrusted Amex! The beds are worth every cent you pay for the hotel, they are the best I've slept on and I'd go back just for that. Rooms are what you'd expect, very clean, well furnished and service is impeccable. the few days we had in Prague were relaxed and comfortable for that reason. Location is about the best you'll get to explore Prague. We dined in at theHotel Restaurant both nights. The food was good, but not 'great'. Having said that, I'd stay there again, and I would eat there again.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jandkat
4seasonshotelmanager, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Dear Jandkat,

We thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments and express your feedback with the services provided. We were delighted to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. It was particularly nice to hear your compliments on our bed quality, location, CottoCrudo restaurant and overall service; you may be assured that your comments have been relayed to the team.

Thank you for choosing our Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back once again in the near future.

Best regards,

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,824)

Reviewed 18 May 2012

We came for a short weekend, and we were greeted amicably by the doorman. the check-in went smoothly, despite the fact that we didn't get our upgrade (which we usually do) after booking the room via The Centurion by Amex. the room I originally booked was the 'Renaissaince' which was spacious and elegant. The amneties were all by L'Occitane.

I went to view other suites but I didn't fancy the colours and the decore, very old and 'eastern european' styled.

The concierge gave us two excellent restaurant recommendations, both we enjoyed greatly.
The staff were all greeting us by our private name, which gave us a homely feeling.

I booked a treatment at the spa, the therapist was a professional and the ambience was relaxing and soothing.

The location is prime, a 2 minute walk from the old city centre.

We will definitely return!

P.S. - the flower arrangement in he Lobby was fenomenal!

Room Tip: There are rooms with a river view, but I perferred the Renaissance which was more spacious by far.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4seasonshotelmanager, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Dear princesTelAviv,

I was delighted to read that you scored our hotel so high and I thank you for your wonderful comments regarding the hotel location, the room decor, the flower arrangements, and most importantly the quality of the service. Rest assured, I will share your kind words with our entire team. They will be equally pleased to know their efforts are noticed and appreciated.
I am sorry that you did not reveive an upgrade. Weekends in high season tend to be very busy and I assume that this was the case during your stay, which explains why we were not in a situation to offer you an upgrade to a higher room category. I am pleased to know however that you were fully satisfied with our Neo-Renaissance room.

We hope to have the pleasure of being of service again during your next visit to Prague.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2012

We found the Four Seasons, Prague to be in the best possible location. It is also a beautiful hotel and it strives to meet all the guests' needs.

1  Thank susanrmtlakes
Reviewed 2 May 2012

We only had one night here, unfortunately, but this is everything a five star hotel should be. Beautiful rooms and view. Great service.

1  Thank ellenhopkinsauthor
4seasonshotelmanager, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Dear ellenhopkinsauthor,

Thank you so much for your nice comments about our beautifully appointed rooms, the view over Charles Bridge and Prague Castle, and most importantly the personalized service.

Next time you are in Prague, you must try to stay longer than one night!

Best regards from Prague,

Reviewed 1 May 2012

My wife and I were in Prague in April 2012 and stayed at the Four Seasons. It was a magnificent hotel which really made our visit very special. We stayed in a beautiful room with views of the river and Charles Bridge. The rooms are spacious, extremely comfortable, clean and really nice. The Concierge was very helpful before and during our stay. The restaurant is excellent for dinner and drinks outside are spectacular on a clear night. The location is the best in the city. This was a true Four Seasons Experience. I recommend it highly.
E. Basner

Room Tip: Face the river and bridge if possible.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elliot B
Reviewed 30 April 2012

What a fantastic time I had in this other romantic city. My stay in Prague included the Four Seasons and all of his finesse and refinement. I love this hotel and look forward to returning.

It's old world charm fused with the modernity of the times, is the perfect mix.

The food is unbelievable. I had the opportunity to meet Rene Beauchamp, the captain (GM) of this lovely ship. What a charasmatic guy who has made his indellible mark on this place.

The staff is second to none, attentive and amazing. Once you receive this level of service, you won't want to stay anywhere else.

Paris is one of my favorite cities in the world, but my visit to Prague managed to trump all expectations.

Prague is my new fave and I will be back again!

Room Tip: I had one of the Renaissance rooms with a view of the front of the hotel and street. I loved it bec...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Carmen S
Reviewed 28 April 2012

If you're looking for excellent accommodations and service, the Four Seasons Prague is the place to be. Centrally located with easy access to Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle as well as Old Town Prague. Staff could not have been more pleasant from the door greeter to the bellman. Excellent restaurant and bar (small but sufficient)...great staff there as well. Rooms are well appointed, spacious and quiet. You just cannot go wrong at the Four Seasons Prague.

Room Tip: I stayed in a traditional room which is beautiful, but the modern rooms higher up have the best view...
1  Thank CJMTraveler