“Very, very nice”

Four Seasons Hotel Prague
Ranked #14 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We love staying at Four Seasons hotels and this one did not disappoint. First, the location is very good -- close to the Square, the old bridge, and within walking distance to the vast majority of major sites. Our room was a 'standard' one if I'm not mistaken yet it had a view of the old bridge, the river, and the palace -- lucky us!! Secondly, our room was very nice (in addition to the view) -- spacious and well-appointed. Third, the staff was excellent --- helpful and attentive, and virtually everyone knew our name. And lastly, while we only ate breakfast at the hotel, it was excellent and the selection good. The only negative out of a 5-day stay is when the concierge gave us a hotel recommendation and the wrong directions to it. When I stopped back to show him both the map with the circle he'd drawn AND the map from my Fodor's book, he told me that the Fodor's book was wrong. We spent quite a while walking around looking for the restaurant that evening ---- and no, Fodor's was NOT wrong!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
ReneBeauchamp, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Pianolady609,
I was delighted to read you enjoy your stay with us and that we met your expectations, especially with the unique location of our Hotel and also with our room's view. I am also happy you were satisfied with the quality of service provided by our team, but at the same time I would like to sincerely apologize for our Concierge's mishap and assure you that corrective measures have been taken in order to avoid such recurrences in the future. Once again thank your constructive feedback and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Prague and The Four Seasons, in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Not surprisingly, this hotel was amazing. Our room was very spacious and comfortable. The highlight however, is the service. The staff was excellent - very responsive and helpful with directions, recommendations, room service etc. Stano, one of the concierges was especially helpful. He answered all my questions (sometimes more than once) and also recommended a great salon nearby. My only "complaint", is that drink costs in the lobby bar/patio are VERY high. Otherwise I can find no fault with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Laurelmcg,
Thank you very much for you kind comments regarding our room which you found spacious and comfortable and I am also delighted to read your compliments on our Concierge; Stanislav Malek. I will be happy to share your praise with him. We also thank you for your observation regarding the prices of our drinks at the bar and rest assured I will review your feedback with team. Thank you once again for sharing your impressions and we look forward to welcoming you back to Prague and The Four Seasons Hotel, in the near future.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We loved this hotel we had a corner suite with a city view
The better views are of the river
Restaurant was great
Staff was helpful. Spa was a bit small good location with easy access rooms overlooking the river and bridges are more pricey but worth the view

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Pacmandoctor
ReneBeauchamp, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Pacmandoctor,
I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding our CottoCrudo restaurant, the quality of service provided by our team and our Hotel's unique location. I am glad you had a great time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Prague and The Four Seasons Hotel again, in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Four Seasons normal standard of excellence is well displayed at this small hotel. Absolutely fantastic location, literally steps from the famed Charles Bridge. The suites are well appointed and comfortable. The staff spares no effort in accommodating every request. This is a very expensive hotel and worth every penny

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Frank N,
I was delighted to read your kind comments regarding your stay with us and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our accommodation, Hotel's location near the Charles Bridge and I am also delighted to know our team exceeded your expectations with the quality of service provided. We look forward to welcoming you back to Prague and The Four Seasons Hotel again, in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

On the occasion of our 20th wedding anniversary we choose to stay a week in Prague. Although our research for the perfect hotel lead us to a different property, we gave Four Seasons a call. Good thing, because although the other hotel ranked higher on some sites the location of this one could not be better. Having said that the staff were wonderful and very attentive to our anniversary. We were made to feel welcome and celebrated. There were special touches everyday acknowledging us. Our room was on a high floor in the modern building. I was concerned that this would not give us a Prague feel, but that was not the case. The view was surreal. The best advise we read on this hotel was if you can afford a higher room with a view - do it!! We splurged and are glad we did. Thanks to Eva in reservations she was our first contact with the hotel and she was professional and attentive. Federico was also instrumental in making us feel most welcome. We have referred friends already who will be visiting soon!

Room Tip: Corner Modern room on 7th floor had spectacular views, worth the splurge! Beautifully appointed ro...

Dear 4boys-Gone-fishin,
Thank you very much for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Prague to celebrate this very special occasion and I'm glad we met your expectations, especially with the quality of service provided by our Front Office Manager; Federico Giovine and our Reservations Supervisor; Eva Capova; you may be assured that your comments have been relayed to them. It was real pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Prague and The Four Seasons Hotel again, in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

One week honeymoon stay in their least expensive ("modern") room. Hotel provided a bottle of champagne after check in, then monogrammed pillowcases the next day. The employees were fantastic, especially the doorman Roman. There is a limited view from the restaurant/terrace. The location is perfect. The restaurant (as a previous reviewer noted) is a little bland (with high quality ingredients, however). My first stay in a Four Seasons, I found the staff friendly and not snobby at all. The hotel is not large, which helps.

Room Tip: My second floor modern room had no view really, close to a building nearby. But you can be outside...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
ReneBeauchamp, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you very much for choosing Four Seasons Prague for your stay and I am glad we had the opportunity to made the special occasion of your stay even more special. I would also like to thank you for your compliments on our staff and service, especially on our Doorman Roman. You may be assured that your comments have been relayed to him. We look forward to welcoming you back to Prague and The Four Seasons Hotel, in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My wife and I stayed 2 nights for Easter in this hotel and I must admit there is not much to say: everything was perfect !
Room was ready before expected arrival, it was very clean and functional. Restaurant hotel is also very nice, with a special mention to the wine selection and service.
Hotel location is excellent, right between old town and castle area (less than 100 meters from Charles bridge) and allows for a optimal visit of the city.
Breakfast is also excellent (also a bit expensive compared to other hotels of this category).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us during Easter Holidays and I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding our CottoCrudo restaurant service and our Hotel’s exceptional location. We look forward to welcoming you back to Prague and The Four Seasons Hotel, in the near future.