“Wow what a hotel”
Review of Hoffmeister & Spa

Hoffmeister & Spa
Ranked #77 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 23 June 2010

My husband surprised me with a trip to Prague and it wasnt until I got on the plane that I knew where i was going, on arrival to the hotel from the outside it looked nothing compared to what I was about to see and WOW, stayed in room 601 and well what can i say, other than we looked forward to going back to our room every day to relax in the large spa bath with the heater on (not that it was needed), and after the walking that was done during the day was a lovely way to relax.

The staff were friendly, attentive and helpful, the food in the restaurant was excellent and everywhere was extremely clean and was ideally situated to see all of Prague, I would have no hesitation in recommending this to family and friends and although I dont like to visit a country twice, cant wait for a return journey just to make use of all the facilities (hubby forgot the swinsuit as he packed my case)!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarahwebb890

Reviewed 19 June 2010

The hotel is ideally located in the Old Town of Prague, few minutes away from the Charles Bridge and the historic centre of Prague. The Hoffmeister offers you not only what you expect from a top 5 star hotel, but much more. The professionalism and kindness of the staff is outstanding, the SPA facilities and relaxation services are extraordinary, the restaurant and the wine cellar are top quality. I would recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Prague in the future.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank MrAndreaM
Reviewed 6 June 2010

My wife and I came to Prague for the first time in our life. We followed the recommendation of a friend and booked at the Hotel Hoffmeister - how lucky we were to folow this recommendation.
It is exactly the style of hotel we like, not a big factory but a cosy and comfortable place to stay with all we need. We were taken care of very well, the spa in the cave was an added attraction on the rainy day we also had. And the location right below the castle and near everything is absolutely great - everything we wanted to see was within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Itzi77_10
Reviewed 7 May 2010

I stayed here for 5 days at the start of May, along with 3 business colleagues. During our time there, 3 other business colleagues joined us during the day and we were able to hold meetings during the day. The staff were absolutely fantastic. The Sales Manager was wonderful to work with in getting the team booked in (even offering a discount) plus collection to and from the airport. Arrival and check-in was a pleasant and effortless experience, with complimentary drink on arrival.

The rooms were superb - spotless, well arranged and immaculately presented. The staff were attentive without being 'over-present', and kept an eye on our needs during the day making sure everything and every one felt always at home and looked after.

A quite superb experience, the very highest standards of professionalism and service and we will certainly be going back. Indeed, I have already said to them that the Hoffmeister will be our staff team base whenever we are in Prague.

Rob

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank rajazz
Reviewed 5 May 2010

We stayed at the Hoffmeister over the bank holiday weekend and left truly enamoured with the place. It's in a great location under the castle within easy walking distance to Prague's attractions. It's clean and comfortable while still retaining a quirky charm. We tried out the steam bath under the hotel which was a unique experience and highly recommended. It's also worth booking the whirlpool jacuzzi after a long day on your feet. The best thing about the hotel, however, is the staff. They were incredibly friendly and accomodating and nothing seemed too much trouble. They even had someone collect my friend's wallet from central Prague where it had been lost and handed in at a Mcdonalds! All in all a brilliant base to explore Prague from - thanks go to the staff for being so attentive.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ella008
Reviewed 22 April 2010

I was in this hotel during Easter holidays, and what I want to say? It was really amazing! We came there about 10 a.m. and we expected to wait for check-in time, but our room had been already prepared. The room was very cute and there were several interesting surprises in it. We stayed in Hotel Hofmeister 3 days and all this day we felt as we are at home. All personal are real proffesionals! Especially thank for Bogdan. This guy helped us every moment. From parking till finding some jazz-cafe in Prague. He appears every time you need help! Next time i`m going to stay in Hoffmeister Hotel!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Falconych
Reviewed 8 April 2010

We were sent to this hotel by another hotel we had made reservation for. They were overbooked and this was the only available hotel in the city. We got the last room. The staff was nice but the bed was lousy. It was a bed in the closet and a 10 cm thin matress. With me being 6 months pregnant this was not really comfortable, but we didn't have much choise. I would probably never book this hotel myself but I think the rooms are very nice if you get one of the better ones, but don't book if it says that there are only 2 rooms left. You will get the vad one, room 106 is not recommended unless they put in a new bed. I was big but I rather have it smaller with a not so hard bed. It was quite pricy compared to the comfort.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple