3,588 results
All reviews la rotonde bebop bar wenceslas square guest relations manager great hotel art deco style old town special thanks the hotel staff nespresso machine lobby bar an upgrade junior suite breakfast buffet is beautiful city would highly recommend this hotel central location
Reviewed 28 September 2013

This hotel is beautiful! The staff are very professional and friendly. We were upgraded to a junior suite on arrival! It was a gorgeous room with a huge bathroom, separate bath and shower, and a separate toilet. The hotel is in a quiet street only 100 meters from Wenceslas Sq. And a short easy stroll to the train station. We walked the whole city from the hotel, we didn't need any transport. The hotel has 2 lovely restaurants or you there are many options on Wenceslas Sq.
This was my second trip to Prague and I would definitely recommend this hotel, great price, best location and just so classy!

Room Tip: Book a junior suite!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
RadissonBluAlcron, General Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such warm comments shared here with the TripAdvisor community.

We are delighted that you liked the junior suite and that have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. As hospitality professionals, we are commited to provide the best service possible to our guests and we are indeed very pleased to hear that we met your expectations.

We appreciate your feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you in Prague again.

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Excellent holiday. Great location! Spacious and cozy rooms with all amenities of a five star hotel. A very welcoming, helpful and polite staff. We highly recommend this hotel. A rich buffet for breakfast, a nice atmosphere, a pleasant decor.

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time and sharing your experience about your stay at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel. We are pleased to hear that we met your expectations during your stay at our hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Prague again.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

This great little hotel is located just off Wenceslas Sq, close to shops and restaurants. We chose the club room option. There is a small drawback to this as there is no separate club lounge and the club-room freebies had to be availed of at the bar downstairs until 6pm. To compensate for there being no separate lounge for breakfast, we were allowed to order from the door-knob menu with charges waived, however the breakfast at the hotel restaurant was quite sumptuous ! The hotel also boasts a Michelin-star restaurant, The Alcron, but it was full-house every night we were there so we could not sample it, but it is obviously a place to be for local society. A great hotel for a few days stay in Prague.

Room Tip: Opt for Club Rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank IskandarT
RadissonBluAlcron, General Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for spending your valuable time and sharing your experience about your stay at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel. As hospitality professionals we do appreciate your comments shared with the TripAdvisor community.

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Blu Alcron in Prague and we are looking forward to seeing your in Prague again.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Wonderful clean classy.and great service,the concierge Vera arranged our airport taxi pickup coming and going and she charged the fares to our hotel bill both times the cars were waiting for us and no hassle.Vera also arranged our tours and they were excellent .Thanks Vera,The restaurant at the hotel is excellent and Marek will welcome you and explain the menu.I would like to thank the hotel for I injured my knee and they made sure ice was sent to my room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BigBob115

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing such a nice review on TripAdvisor.

As hospitality professionals, we are committed to provide the best service possible to our guests and we are indeed very pleased to hear that we met your expectations. I will share your positive reviews regarding my colleagues with them.

We are delighted to know you have enjoyed your stay with us and we are already looking forward welcoming you back in Prague!

Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed here few days after staying few days at the Hilton old town witch is very good, but the location and the service beside the wonderful breakfast is outstanding. Staff are really care about you. I would like to recommend especially Mr Alexander at the reception and the guy that makes umlets. They are realy helping and caring besides of course all the others that make this hotel the best.
I must say that I am staying at the Radisson in many countries and I am happy to choose them !
Keep up with the good work.
Mostly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2013
RadissonBluAlcron, General Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience and opinion about your recent stay at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel.

Especially, let me thank your for sharing such a nice comment about our staff. As hospitality professionals, we are committed to provide the best service possible to our guests and we are very pleased to hear that we met your expectations. I can assure you that I will share your positive comment regarding our receptionist and breakfast cook with them.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Prague again.