“A touch of class!”

Ranked #20 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Bristol, United Kingdom
“A touch of class!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

A fantastic weekend stay at the Radisson Blu, from the moment we arrived, the customer service was second to none. Nothing was too much trouble. Spacious, spotless bedrooms, comfy bed, had everything we needed. Wifi worked perfectly. Breakfast was one of the best I've ever had in a hotel, even serving freshly squeezed OJ and proper coffee of our choice. Always prefer an espresso! We requested an extension to check-out time due to late flight, not a problem and no extra charge. Made our day! Umbrellas provided, little touches to make the stay so comfortable. Great cocktails in bar. We didn't get chance to try out the hotel restaurant but plan to on next trip. Great location in town, easy walking distance to all attractions. Wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. Thank you Radisson Blu Alcron, you were great!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank snoworchid
RadissonBluAlcron, General Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay in our hotel.
We are extremely happy you had an enjoyable stay with us and will come back in the future. Our restaurants are definitely an experience worth living, so we look forward to your future stays. Please make sure to book the restaurants in advance to make sure they are available.

Looking forward to your future visits.

Michal Chour

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (296)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Manchester
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I'd just like to express my sincere gratitude to the hotel and staff for such an amazing 30th birthday break for my wife and I. Upgrade to a junior suite on arrival and a bottle of champagne and cake when we entered the room. Breakfast every morning was a joy, with so much choice, and again the staff were superb. Hotel was immaculately clean and our meal in the Alcron restaurant was something we will never forget. As others have commented I would definitely use the taxis from the hotel, very well priced in comparison to other hotels.

Special thanks to a Beebop bartender who's name we didn't get unfortunately. He created a special cocktail for my wife which she loved.

If your staying in Prague then this is the best place. We will definitely be returning on our next visit.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
RadissonBluAlcron, General Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such kind words about the Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel.
We are extremely happy you have enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcome you again here in the future. Just a note for the future, our Alcron restaurant was awarded a Michelin Star again, for the third time in a row.

We appreciate your feedback and until your future stays.

Brighton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel is amazing, all the staff cannot do enough for you. We stayed for 2 nights in a lovely room, I booked a taxi transfer to and from the airport which I highly recommend as the price is brilliant. I told the hotel it was my partners birthday, which they surprised him with a bottle of wine and a chocolate cake. The food at breakfast was plentiful with so much choice. We had dinner at the hotel one night as well which was lovely. The bar is great as well, if Tomas is there get him to make you a raspberry drink, they are lush! I would highly recommend this hotel, its in a great location. Thank you for a brilliant stay in Prague!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LynetteGodfrey
RadissonBluAlcron, General Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such lovely comments shared here on TripAdvisor.
We are very happy to hear your stay was a pleasant one and hope your partner was pleasantly surprised by the birthday treatment from the hotel.

We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your future stays in Prague.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 March 2014

From the start of booking the trip to saying goodbye to the reception staff this hotel gave my wife and I a most enjoyable experience. The car booking service for airport transfers were excellent, A free upgrade on the room to a junior suite, free cocktail on arrival and to cap it all a complimentary half bottle of champagne and chocolate cake later in the evening delivered to our room!!
The staff could not do enough for my wife and I. I booked a massage for my wife in advance and all arrangements worked well, I can only express our thanks to all the staff that made our stay one of the best city breaks we have experienced. Well done to all the staff at the Alcron.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
RadissonBluAlcron, General Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Dear Mr. Atkinson,

We are extremely happy to read your review on TripAdvisor.
It was a pleasure to make your 24th wedding anniversary as special as possible. We hope you got to enjoy Prague just as much and maybe we get to welcome you again in the future.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your Prague trip and until future visits.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Location was excellent for sightseeing, only a few minutes walk from city center and other attractions. Check-in was friendly and fast. Our room was spacious and clean.

The staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly especially in the bar.
Jan was absolutely outstanding. I thought I know everything about my favourite whisky. Now I know it.:-)
He made us gorgeous cocktails. He is not a bartender, he is an artist.
Thanks Jan.

All the best.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank LaJo11
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your kind comments posted here on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your room and most of all the exceptional service Jan from the bar has provided. We will make sure Jan is aware of your warm words.

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Alcron hotel in Prague and we hope to welcome you again in the future.

Agen, France
Reviewed 1 March 2014

A very cosy hotel room with many spaces available, an available fitness room with a sauna, smiling staff, ideal location in the city centre. The breakfast is particularly gorgeous with a great variety of all kinds of food and very good quality food as well. I recommend the booking with breakfast included as it is a very good quality/price ratio.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your feedback shared with the TripAdvisor community.
We are pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and that you find our breakfasts up to your expectations.
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Prague and we look forward to your future visits.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I honestly cannot speak higher of this hotel. Upon arrival we were warmly greeted and offered assistance with our bags. We were quickly checked in by the friendly staff member and he also provided a free map of the city and circled places we may like to go.

Being 12000km from home a connection to the outside world is very important, luckily the hotel had a fast and reliable wi-fi connection. The connection was consistently running at 12-15mbps.

The room itself, a double on the 7th floor, was stunning. Beautiful timber floors and Art Deco style lamps and other furniture. Bed and linen was also very comfortable. Other features included a reasonably priced minibar and a flat screen tv with many channels to choose from.

We also used room service and the food was superb. I had a steak that would be amongst the best I've ever eaten anywhere!

The best part of my experience was a surprise in my room on my second night. It was my birthday and although I hadn't told the staff (I assume they saw my passport DOB) the guest relations manager had arranged for a bottle of champagne and a dessert to be delivered to my room. This was a delightful surprise and shows they go above and beyond for their guests.

When I return to Prague I will be booking again at this hotel. Thank you.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
RadissonBluAlcron, General Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words shared here on TripAdvisor.
We are extremely happy you enjoyed our hotel from the moment you walked in until the end. We are trying to become our guests' home away from home, and it seems we have succeeded with you. We do our best to keep track of our guests' special events, and not let them go by un-noticed, so we are very happy you enjoyed our surprise.

Thank you for your feedback and hope your future brings you back to Prague and to our hotel.