Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$112
US$104
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$116
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$120
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$105
US$84
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$78
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$157
US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$131
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$124
Anna Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$69
Orbitz.com
US$251
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice hotelhave tea coffee making facilitiesworking perfectlyminute walkroom was cleaned dailyairport expressbreakfast roombus stationfree wificharles bridgesingle roomnon smokingold town squareair conditioningthe room was nicereception deskczech republic
Reviewed 21 November 2012

This hotel is located within 15 minutes walk from the centre of town. It is located within 5 minutes from the river, and with a decent choice of bars and restaurants nearby. We used the hotel for a mini-seminar, which it was not equipped for. Therefore the seminar took place in the bar during daytime. The rooms were nice, but the walls so thin that you could hear the neighbours TV set even at very low volume. The breakfast was hearty, but cleanliness could have been better.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Excellent location, you can walk to the old town and charles bridge, and there is a metro and bus station just around the corner. I would stay there again. Room is good and clean. Only downsides: no wi-fi in the room (only in the lobby), and they charged me a price for room service that was almost double what was written on the menu. But since I signed the receipt without looking, I had to pay. But other than that, the staff was friendly and helpful. I recommend this hotel. Paid around 130 dollars for a double. One more thing: I loved Prague!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2012

the hotel is ~15 min from Prague tourist/ historic area but there is a metro almost right in front of the hotel itself. It is also close to the main bus station (bus to airport and karlovy vary). So, it's pretty convenient. There are couple of nice restaurants by the hotel which was perfect. I don't want to eat in the tourist downtown prague all the time. The room is basic + clean. There is nothing fancy, just basic things that you would need. I just like the fact that it's clean & well maintained. The staff is helpful. breakfast & wifi are free.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
HotelOperaPrague, Director of Sales at Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Thank you very much for your review. I hope you enjoyed your stay in Prague.

You write that the room is basic. You probably did not find the slippers and bathrobe?

Next time we will do maximum to receive 5 stars. :)

Reviewed 1 November 2012

The room was comfortable and much larger than I expected (I would highly recommend booking a standard room instead of a single room - it's MUCH bigger). The breakfast was good with hot and cold foods, though not the best I've ever had. The location was fine - not right the city center but certainly walkable.

But the most important to me: this hotel was the cleanest I've had in a long time - even at high end hotels. I found NOTHING that made me crinkle my nose.

While I acknowledge that the woman at the reception desk was less than bubbly when I first arrived, I have no complaints after that (everyone else I encountered was helpful, and even she was friendlier later).

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
HotelOperaPrague, Director of Sales at Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

Dear Katie, thank you very much for your nice review and the full score!

Reviewed 25 October 2012

it's a very nice hotel. But the staff could have been more polite; when we arrived at the hotel the gay at the reception was chatting with his friend on the phone and completely ignored us for almost ten minutes. I speak Czech so I understood their conversation. Another annoying fact was that there was no TV reception in our room, no programs at all. When we complained at the reception, they promised to fix it, but they didn't. The rest is ok, breakfast is nice, room are comfortable and clean...

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business