US$155
US$157
US$125
US$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Anna Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$142
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$156
US$139
US$128
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$150
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnice hotelhave tea coffee making facilitiesworking perfectlyminute walkroom was cleaned dailyairport expressbreakfast roombus stationfree wificharles bridgesingle roomnon smokingold town squareair conditioningthe room was nicereception deskczech republic
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Opera last July. The hotel is beautiful, very well located and personnel are very friendly. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. My room wasn´t facing the street, so it was really quiet. The bathroom was really big and comfy, as well as the bed.The hotel is walking distance from Namesti Republiky and two blocks from the subway (Florenc station). Breakfast is OK, although you could tell that the kitchen was a smoking room (as the whole city is). They were supposed to pick me at the airport but they were late, so they got really worried and called me to let me know. In the end, I took a taxi but when I left Prague they took charge of the taxi that drove me to the station, which was really nice. I definitely recommend Opera Hotel, as it shows you the real Czech experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank CamiySan
Reviewed 21 November 2012

This hotel is located within 15 minutes walk from the centre of town. It is located within 5 minutes from the river, and with a decent choice of bars and restaurants nearby. We used the hotel for a mini-seminar, which it was not equipped for. Therefore the seminar took place in the bar during daytime. The rooms were nice, but the walls so thin that you could hear the neighbours TV set even at very low volume. The breakfast was hearty, but cleanliness could have been better.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Excellent location, you can walk to the old town and charles bridge, and there is a metro and bus station just around the corner. I would stay there again. Room is good and clean. Only downsides: no wi-fi in the room (only in the lobby), and they charged me a price for room service that was almost double what was written on the menu. But since I signed the receipt without looking, I had to pay. But other than that, the staff was friendly and helpful. I recommend this hotel. Paid around 130 dollars for a double. One more thing: I loved Prague!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2012

the hotel is ~15 min from Prague tourist/ historic area but there is a metro almost right in front of the hotel itself. It is also close to the main bus station (bus to airport and karlovy vary). So, it's pretty convenient. There are couple of nice restaurants by the hotel which was perfect. I don't want to eat in the tourist downtown prague all the time. The room is basic + clean. There is nothing fancy, just basic things that you would need. I just like the fact that it's clean & well maintained. The staff is helpful. breakfast & wifi are free.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
HotelOperaPrague, Director of Sales at Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Thank you very much for your review. I hope you enjoyed your stay in Prague.

You write that the room is basic. You probably did not find the slippers and bathrobe?

Next time we will do maximum to receive 5 stars. :)

Reviewed 1 November 2012

The room was comfortable and much larger than I expected (I would highly recommend booking a standard room instead of a single room - it's MUCH bigger). The breakfast was good with hot and cold foods, though not the best I've ever had. The location was fine - not right the city center but certainly walkable.

But the most important to me: this hotel was the cleanest I've had in a long time - even at high end hotels. I found NOTHING that made me crinkle my nose.

While I acknowledge that the woman at the reception desk was less than bubbly when I first arrived, I have no complaints after that (everyone else I encountered was helpful, and even she was friendlier later).

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
HotelOperaPrague, Director of Sales at Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

Dear Katie, thank you very much for your nice review and the full score!