The one who gave the hotel 3* was blind or bribed!!! The only thing what was 3* was the room size. We had two double rooms and both were dirty. The matresses were veeeery old but no matress cover; only a very thin bed sheet covered with stains and hair from previous guests. The toilet was stinky and the shower was mould infested (in the corners).
The small TV had no remote control but the signal was bad anyhow!!
The only good thing were: T
1) the breakfast is actually not served by the hotel, but in a more or less decent Restraurant that is actually in the same building - so the quality was on a 3* standard.
2) The main Bus station is just an 8mins walk away and by tram it takes only 6 stops to get to Wenzel square!!
Conclusion: There are other hotels for maybe 5€ more, but they are well spent!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Amadeus is a quiet 3* hotel in the Prague Zizkov area. The hotel is only 3 tram stops far from Wenceslas Square and city centre. All standard rooms, studios and apartments have own bathroom (shower+WC), small Sat-TV, direct-dial telephone and FREE WIFI connection. Some double rooms and apartments have kitchenette. The hotel is a three storey building without lift with attic windows on third floor, and also occupies 2 floors of an adjoining 5 floor building with lift. Secure garage is available in the hotel, summer terrace, 24hr reception desk. The reception also offers some drinks and snacks as well as help with booking events and transport. More information amadeushotel.cz. We offer specials throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Amadeus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.