Hotel Belvedere
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$195
US$364
US$277
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsletna parkmotion sensorcity centreold townexecutive floortram stopnice hotelthai massageclean towelspublic transportshower curtainhotel barreception deskyogurtcleaning stafftea coffeeon foot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2013

We stayed at the Belvedere in February 2013 for a long weekend break, we being my wife & I and our two boys 10 & 6. The hotel is warm and welcoming with a large cosy lobby bar overlooking the street and the trams. The lobby bar also has free WiFi and internet. The hotel staff are very friendly & helpful, Dasa in particular, she would make a fuss of the boys who would dip into the sweet bowl on the counter at any opportunity. The rooms are clean, well decorated and well serviced. We had a large double with twin aspects and an adjoining double for the boys. There was a good selection of hot & cold food for breakfast served in a large dining room. The hotel is well situated for local transport being on a tram route and close to a metro station. The Letensky park is a short walk away with a nice cafe' and super views over the town. It is an easy walk into the old town from here, not so easy coming back because of the climb back up to the park. Overall our stay here was a very pleasant experience and we look forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank MalcTee
Dostaljr, Manager at Hotel Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear client,

Thank you choosing Hotel Belvedere for your stay in Prague, and sharing such a comprehensive feedback, which we truly appreciate. We are really glad to read that you enjoyed services of Hotel Belvedere. We will do our best to make your next stay even better.

Best regards,

Hotel Management

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Well appointed Hotel a little way from the main attractions of Prague but great tram route outside. Since my last visit more beggars have appeared on the scene! The staff were very friendly and helpful, we used the lobby every night for our night cap. Only fault was the bar couldn't supply the reasonably priced cognac to go with the excellent coffee.

Room Tip: Avoid the front side of the Hotel as busy trams run throughout the night!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Stayed at this Hotel January 7th until 24th 2013. The hotel was very clean and the bedroom nicely decorated and warm. The shower was very powerful,absolutely fabulous.The hotel had wifi ,and also its own computer that guests could log on. The staff were very friendly and helpful espescially the reception staff. If I visit Praque again in the near future I would definately stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank squintyflinty
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Hetel Belvedere is quiet, clean, reasonably priced for the business traveler and families.
The lobby has free Wi-Fi and is a good meeting place. The staff is very friendly.
A hearty breakfast is served in a large ballroom every morning and there must be at least 12 languages being spoken on any given day. I stay there because of the service, the price and the location in the Letna area, also known as Prague 6.
Letna neighborhood is in between two giant parks on the north slope of the Vltava River. It affords visitors with access to public transportation and safe and well traveled streets with shops for all of your daily needs.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I've ordered two beers in lobby bar, the total invoice was 90 CZK. I've tried to pay with credit card, but they accept cash only. The bartender said that I can pay later or at check out. Later this day, I've ordered 3 more beers and paid 225 CZK total (with these 90 CZK included).

Next day, I was checking out at 8 am, and the bus was waiting for me by the front entrance. But hotel administrator said I owe them 90 CZK. I told them that I have already paid the invoice, but they didn't want to listen. So I had to pay that invoice twice because I had no more time - the bus was about to leave.

I have been swindled for a low amount (90 CZK is like $4.7), but general impression was spoiled with that disgusting incident.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends