Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,125 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2019

Stayed here for three nights from 18th - 21st February. Our room was lovely and clean and staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was a typical continental breakfast, with a variety of cereals and fruit. On arrival we were shown to our rooms and later wanted some snacks as we had arrived around 10pm, we went to the vending machines in the foyer, however, the concierge told us there was a 24 hour shop around the corner, and he took us to the shop.
The hotel itself is about 12 minute walk from Wenceslas Square, a nice place for shopping, although there is the Palladium shopping centre on the way there which is very nice.
The Metro is also a 5 min walk from the hotel and great if you want to go to the Zoo, yes, there is a Zoo in Prague and it’s fantastic, it’s very big so be prepared for lots of walking. To get thee use the M etro (32 Kronos) get off at a place called Holesvice and then catch a 112 bus also 32 krona and it takes you right to the Zoo entrance. For an adult the Zoo costs 200 CZK around £7.00.
We found the hotel a nice place to stay and is close to shopping and restaurants, there is a nice one called Kotleta in Namesti Republicky again around a 10 min walk from the hotel.
I would recommend this hotel and definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Our room was at the back of the hotel on the 5 th floor, we found it quiet enough.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ManagerofSales, Manažer at Luxury Family Hotel Bila Labut, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2019

Dear Amanda,

We would like to thank you very much for your amazing review. We are glad you did appreciate advantages our hotel has ans that we were able to match your holiday expectation. We hope to welcome you in our hotel soon again!

Reviewed 23 February 2019 via mobile

A great value hotel. Room was clean and pleasant, staff were helpful and friendly, breakfast was fine and the other guests amiable. The location was spot on too.
Considering what we paid to stay here, I have no idea what people are moaning about in some of these reviews.
I have paid much more for much less. I highly recommend

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gilroykelly

Dear Kelly,

We would like to thank you very much for your amazing review. We are glad you did appreciate advantages our hotel has. We hope to welcome you in our hotel soon again!

Reviewed 21 February 2019

A few weeks ago, my classmates and I travelled to Prague as a winter trip and stayed at this hotel via our travel agency. At first, we were a little concerned because of the bad reviews. But that changed as soon as we arrived.

In our experience, this hotel is fantastic! We stayed in eight different rooms, and none of us has any bad reviews.

It's well located, right in the middle of the city. The nearest Lidl is just 5 minutes away, and the Old City Square is 15 minutes away.

The receptionists were kind and respectful to us, specially the one that stayed at nights and spoke Spanish. She was wonderful. I asked her to print our ticket flights and she didn't doubt a second.

Also, the breakfast is quite good. It is true that the food run away pretty quickly and they didn't refill unless you told them to, but the scrambled eggs were AMAZING.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
ManagerofSales, Manažer at Luxury Family Hotel Bila Labut, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2019

Dear Mr Matchandounlatte,

We would like to thank you for the lovely review you shared following your recent visit to our LFH Bílá Labuť and we are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectation.

We hope to welcome you in our hotel another time.

Reviewed 8 February 2019

I had read almost all the recent reviews about this property, after I booked it for my stay for 6 nights in two suites.
So, I first thought that ok, you get what you pay (rates were super low), and also as I am working in the tourism industry, I didn't cancel it because I know how hyperbolic people can be when they review a property.
In fact, this was a great stay! The breakfast was perfect, the rooms were so hot that we opened sometimes the windows, they have some issues with cleanliness and the wi-fi, but the stay overall was great! The staff was very helpful with all our requests, the suites were as the European tourism law orders (I've seen some related comments about it), and I would definitely come back in my next visit to Prague!

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank IreneWebhotels
ManagerofSales, Manažer at Luxury Family Hotel Bila Labut, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2019

Dear Irene,

We hope to welcome you in our hotel another time.

Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

Hotel was a cheap price and given that it was great for a 4 day city break, good location with only short walk to most things. Pretty standard facilities - nothing crazy. The free breakfast was a great start to the day! Only major downside was the WiFi was poor.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ManagerofSales, Manažer at Luxury Family Hotel Bila Labut, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2019

Dear Mr Ronald,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay in our LFH Bílá Labuť.
We hope to welcome you in our hotel soon again!

I wish you all the best.

Kind regards,