This hotel is right smack on Old Town Square, a large space surrounded by old churches, public buildings, restaurants, shops, etc. Within the square, street performers entertain, and food stands offer local specialties. The square itself is centrally located in the center of Prague--a perfect base for exploring the city. The hotel room itself was large and with a memorable view of the square. As a hotel room, it was nothing fancy but comfortable. Though facing the square, it was not noisy at night, as the square tends to empty out. Toiletries provided were minimal, so plan to bring or purchase your own. Wi-Fi was free and of good quality and consistency. There was no air conditioning, at least in the spring when we visited. Front desk staff varied in helpfulness and friendliness, but for us they ranged from great to adequate. The included breakfast buffet was wonderful, full of local specialties and with a lot of variety and choices. Personally, I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel again should I return to Prague. I rated this place with only 4 dots because the hotel is not elegant or beautiful in and of itself and because front desk staff could have been a bit more pleasant, but we were very pleased with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small comfortable family hotel with friendly and attentive staff excellently located directly at the Old Town Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Lippert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerna Liska (Black Fox) Hotel Prague
- Cerna Liska Black Fox Prague