Corinthia Hotel Prague
Rezidence Vysehrad(Prague)
Amadeus(Prague)
Hotel Otakar(Prague)
3,606 results
All reviewsmetro stationrickshaw restaurantbusiness loungeswimming poolold towncity centrethe executive loungeconference centerthe congressconcierge desktop floorbusiness hotelspa facilitieshotel entranceriver cruisefive star hotelsteam room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is a large hotel that has aged . The rooms are a good size , reasonable bathrooms ( I had a chipped washing bowl ) , very good hot water ( did not like the shampoos ) . Good size tvs , free internet are benefits , no plugs above floor level , comfortable beds . The food was OK ( good scrambled eggs ) the bar had very little atmosphere ....a hotel for conferences . The gym was pretty basic and ageing

Room Tip: Good views above floor 18
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
JonathanPace, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Dear Guest

The team would like to thank you for your feedback and we do look forward to have you back with us on your next trip to Prague

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stayed at the Corinthia Prague for 3 nights and opted for the executive room upgrade that gives you access to the pool and also the business lounge. Free internet .
Firstly, the rooms were spot on. Clean and comfortable with nice extra touches such as fresh fruit in the room and tea tray. The room was maintained to a very high standard throughout my stay. The air con could have been better
Regarding location, i stayed at hotel all time even I did not go out of of hotel because was business and congress trip ,, They have nice happy hour wine , beer on business lounge and the waiter was so nice and warm welcome from heart and smiling and helpful and explain you every thing answer you , And when I ordered room dinning he was the same person really gave me feeling that I was home ,his name sobi or sobhi , asked me about my staying and how I feel with room if any problems , and 4 days he was delivery my dinner every evening even he start to recognize my voice on phone call ,the food was so taste But pity that I couldn't tell him good bye because he was working only evening !!! The breakfast staff was so poor knowledge but they are trying and a lot of choices ! Vysehrad is a lovely stroll from the hotel view ,The hotel also provides a taxi service, which we booked for the journey back to the airport. Well worth the money.
All in all an excellent stay. If ever I go back to Prague I would definitely return to Corinthia

Dear Madam

Good evening and thank you for taking your time to write your detailed review. Your comments were also shared with Sobhi from our room service team. We pride in delivering the best to our guests staying with us on business, and reviews like yours, make us continue to strive to deliver even more.

On behalf of the team thank you once again. It would also be a pleasure to personally place your booking on your next visit. Feel free to contact me directly on jonathan.pace@corinthia.com.

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights with work in October and it was fine. Staff were generally great. The room was clean and quiet and the bed was comfortable. Ate in the standard restaurant and had room service a couple of times all of which were perfectly ok. The hotel is outside of the old town but it's only a couple of stops away from a metro station which is literally just over the road from the hotel (and the concierge sells day passes). If you are staying here for work then it's a standard business hotel with good service. However, the hotel is in need of some modernisation (it's quite dated) and if I had booked it as a treat in a 5 star hotel I would have been disappointed as it's just not to that standard.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This hotel had good service, but overall, it feels a bit old - like someone's idea of nice in 1989. Lots of small things don't work - nothing tragic but it's the details that make a difference: they had to repair the key reader on my door, the lectric plugs are all low so you have to crawl under the desk to charge your phone or use the hair dryer, the tea cups in the room are minuscule, my room was too hot and but. I could ope the window.

It's not expensive, but it's also not close to the old town.

I stayed on an executive floor which cost 50% more! but one of my colleagues said the only difference between their room and mine was that I had one more chair! You do get breakfast on the 22nd floor, which is nice because you don't have to hoof down and back again if you like to go back to your room after breakfast.
Overall, breakfast was mediocre. The cereals are really cheep-o and the hot food looked very unappetizing.

The staff at reception was overall helpful, though they do have the tendency to tell you first that you did something wrong or it's your fault, but they then fix it.

Overall, a decent place, but not great. Good value for money.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking your time to share your view on our property. We shall look at the comments related to maintenance and get them fixed quickly.

I note you stayed in an executive room. This pakage is the favourite one amongst our various room products as it offers access to the executive lounge serviing refreshments all day long together with upgraded amenitiies and services in the room.

We do hope to see you back when you are in Prague. It will also be my pleasure to meet you in person and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Quite nice hotel. Check in smooth and they had no problem with an early check-in - although I had to wait a while for the room to be checked.
I found the bath a little small for my liking, but everything is quite good. Had a nice dinner in the local restaurant although I was not over the moon with the size of the steak (quality made up for it though!)
Good selection for breakfast - won't mind staying here again.
Located outside of the old town - if you're on business that doesn't matter. Metro station on the doorstep so going downtown is very eary