My partner and I had an INCREDIBLE stay at Corinthia. I researched the hotel in advance and it exceeded our expectations in every single way.
1. Location - on the doorstep of Vysehard Station ( a 5 minute journey into Prague central and metro tickets can be purchased from concierge)
2. Views - OMG! The views from this hotel make it a unique place to stay. Take the walk up to the Vysehard Castle/Basilica from the hotel....the views are lovely.
3. Service- Every single person whom we dealt with from the bellboy to management were personable and a joy to deal with. My partner was unwell one night and the concierge was able to arrange for a Doctor to come and see him at the hotel. The Doctor (arrived within 40 minutes) and was one of the most professional and thorough I have ever dealt with and we were able to pay him through our room charges. Hassle free and really demonstrated the exemplary service at Corinthia.
4. Food - Our first evening, we were feeling lazy and went to RICKSHAW restaurant at the hotel. We have travelled the world, but we both agreed it was the most delicious Thai meals we have ever had...and exceptional value for money. I would recommend anyone to eat here, whether you were a guest or not. Room service was also prompt and the honey cake yummy! If breakfast is not included in your deal, you may find it is expensive - but the sheer choice is astounding and served in a lovely room overlooking Prague. Still, make sure your appetite is big enough to make the most of it!!
5. Room - The rooms may not be shiny, modern and new, for example the bathrooms are a little old fashioned looking but everything is in pristine condition. The beds are the comfiest in the world (seriously....best sleep ever) and the rooms are quiet (the curtains really cut out outside noise). Get a room higher up and if you can afford it go for the executive rooms (they come with breakfast and inclusive access to the spa).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corinthia Hotel Prague is a modern upscale business and leisure hotel with fantastic conference facilities and wonderful top floor spa with a stunning view over the city of Prague. Less than five minutes away from Prague city centre, this Corinthia Hotel is a landmark in itself, standing atop one of Prague's seven hills and offering outstanding views of the capital city. Access to the hotel is convenient and efficient by metro (only two stops to Wenceslas square), by car (own driveway connected to main highway Prague-Brno) and from the airport (25 minutes transfer). With three dedicated executive floors and an executive lounge, as well as a business lounge alongside the business rooms, Corinthia Hotel Prague is a perfect choice for corporate travellers, residential conferences and also leisure travellers. An impeccable hotel service is complemented by superb amenities including an array of restaurants such as award-winning Rickshaw, The Grill and Lounge 62. Brought to you by Chef Richard, Lounge 62 presents International lunch menu featuring local influences and regionally sourced ingredients. Offering sharing plates in the evening, paired with our expertly crafted cocktails, Lounge 62 makes for a warm, relaxed yet luxurious dining experience throughout the day. It is the ideal place to enjoy Afternoon Tea, with an exclusive selection of the world's finest from Dammann Frères. Alternatively, sample our finely handmade desserts from award winning Executive Chef Krofta or browse and enjoy the extensive wine list showcasing a perfect balance of local, old world and new world wines. The Apollo day Spa situated twenty-five floors above the city provides the ideal venue to relax. Swimming pool located on 26th floor with spectacular views, soothe your body, mind and spirit in a splendid oasis of calm with one of our massages or at sauna or steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corinthia Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prague Corinthia Hotel