Corinthia Hotel Prague
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$141
US$132
  • Breakfast included
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$148
US$136
US$88
US$327
US$296
3,650 results
All reviewsmetro stationrickshaw restaurantbusiness loungeswimming poolold towncity centrethe executive loungeconference centerthe congressconcierge desktop floorbusiness hotelspa facilitieshotel entranceriver cruisefive star hotelsteam room
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Full disclosure: I'm hard to please, so YMMV.

3 nights in August 2014 with my wife and 17 and 15 year od sons, in 2 rooms. Away from city center, where it is quiet, but close enough for a short Metro ride to the town squares. A 30 second walk to the Metro station!

As others have said - zero to do here immediately outside the hotel. But We stayed here because it was a 5 star hotel with a good rate that was near enough to and far enough away the center.

Concierge, reception and transport desks were very patient and helpful, and always with a smile. They helped us get 2 rooms almost right next to eachother (on a high floor) even though the hotel was fully booked.

Bathrobes in the room, good A/C, fast quiet elevators, quality cotton sheets, clean rooms and facilities, and the bar has Laphroaig and Lagavulin :-).

Room to improve: No dresser/chest or drawers, no ice, no microwave, bathroom and bathtub a little small and, worst of all: only one, single accessible outlet in the room - the shaving outlet in the bathroom! We have several devices to charge and I wasn't going to crawl under the built-in table, unplug the lamp and plug a charger in under the table.

Based on previous reviews, my expectations were set and the hotel met them; the hotel exceeed my wife's expectations and she rates it Excellent.

You will almost certainly be satisfied here.

Tip: If you use the computer near the conciege, remember to clear history and cookies when done as the computer is not set up to do so auotmatically - yikes!

Room Tip: High floors have excellent views
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jonathan Y
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed in this hotel as part of our tour. The room was spacious and the beds confortable and very clean. higher floors have a great view and we were able to see nice sunsets. You can take the metro right in front of the hotel and it is just a few stops to downtown.
The staff very friendly and if you need to get metro tickes or any other info, they have it at the Concierge. The breakefast buffet is wide and varied, we love it. Notmany attractions nearby but we were advised that there are some good restaurants, but we were not able to visit them

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Nice hotel situated close to a tube station, which takes you downtown quickly.
Spacious room with new furniture, a very comfortable bed.
Wide choice for breakfast.
No problems while checking in and out.
Overall, a good hotel, but don't expect anything outstanding or unique.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Excellent boutique hotel close to the underground and Vysehrad, clean large rooms and bathrooms, very nice service, my key malfunctioned so the receptionist gave me a batch of keys to ensure I could enter the room :), we both had a good laugh about that, nice restaurant,

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2014

it seems like a nice and posh hotel, however customer service sucks.
When I was queuing to check in the receptions let 2 people go ahead of me with no reason and didn't even apologise.
The the key for my room wasn't working, they changed it twice (making me queue every time at the lift for over 5 minutes to reach my 16th floor) and at the third time they admitted the door was broken. They sent maintenance immediately, he kept me standing at the door next to him for 20 minutes while he was trying to fix it. However he couldn't speak english so could not explain what was wrong. Then he left saying "5 minutes" and only returned after half an hour, and I was stuck in my room waiting while I wanted to visit the spa after along day at work..

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business