Beautiful hotel with all facilities you need. Interior feels like a typical Las Vegas hotel, great architecture, overwhelming, however with less frills than such a hotel - but there is a casino.
When you're there for business, you don't need to leave the hotel for days, but it's recommended. Prague old town city center is just a 20 minute walk away; a must see.
Would recommend the hotel especially for business or group trips. Not for singles, couples or families, since it's extremely big and crowded (by business and tourist groups). They will annoy the traveler seeking tranquility. I would go for a hotel in the old town city center, in that case. It's probably cheaper as well.
Worth mentioning: next to the snacks, condoms were part of the minibar (!). Also a business man with a (high class) escort walked through the corridor towards his room.
A lot of rooms for meetings and presentations for small and large audiences. Catering was good, not exceptional (but that might be related to budget spent).
Clean, comfortabele, not especially fancy.
Extensive choice (continental and English).Good quality.
A restaurant and bistro. Good quality for good value.
Spa / Swimming pool:
Spacious pool. Good sauna (which is not usual in hotels).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Prague is a perfect base to discover the beauties of Prague. It is located within walking distance to the city centre full of local attractions, shops and a lively night scene. Hilton Prague houses 3 restaurants and 2 bars including the 24-hour Cafe Bistro, CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie with modern international cuisine and Czech specialties, offers panoramic views from its award-winning Cloud 9 Sky Bar & Lounge, the Zest Bar and 24-hour Room Service. Every morning you can enjoy a rich buffet breakfast at Atrium restaurant. All rooms provide high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies). A state-of-the-art fitness centre with cardiovascular machines, an indoor swimming pool and a spa centre are at your disposal. Massages are available as well. This hotel offers 37 individual conference and meeting rooms as well as Congress Hall and a Hilton Grand Ballroom, the Hilton Prague Czech Republic hotel is the perfect choice to host any event, whether for business or pleasure. Hilton Prague Hotel was awarded: WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Czech Republic's Leading Hotel 2016 BUSINESS TRAVELLER MAGAZINE AWARDS 2016 - Best Business Hotel in Eastern Europe 2016 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2016 - Certificate of Excellence, 6 years in a row BUSINESS DESTINATION TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Best Business Hotel, Czech Republic 2015 TTG TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Best Business and Congress Hotel in Czech Republic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Prague