“First Class”

Hilton Prague
Ranked #133 of 649 Hotels in Prague
“First Class”
Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

From arrival to departure my experience was brilliant. Being a Diamond HH member I had access to the executive lounge, which in my opinion is the best I have come across. One of the previous reviews mentioned this is a buisness hotel, this is correct but as such I think the standards and service are that much more important to them and it shows, It is only a short hop on a tram into the old town so it is also good for tourists!
Food and cleanliness is good.
My only very minor niggle, being a diamond HH I was hoping for an upgrade, I booked an executive room, but this does not detract from having a great experience at this hotel. I will return.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank DPI1
Marketa N, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Dear Guest,

I was happy to learn of your great satisfaction with our services and that we presented ourselves according to our usual high standards.

I appreciate your nice comment about our Executive Lounge!

I am looking forward to your next stay in our property. Please, feel free to contact the Duty Managers on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com prior to your arrival and we will be happy to arrange your future stay.

Kind regards,

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (755)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Stayed in this hotel with my sister and friend over the Easter weekend and it was lovely. Great location - only a few stops from centre of Prague on the metro or could walk easily if weather was a bit warmer! We had an amazing breakfast each morning, rooms were really comfortable with lots of amenities and luxury. Staff were really friendly and helpful and rooftop cocktail bar was a great novelty! My only bad point about the hotel was the low water pressure in the shower each morning but probably expected in such a big hotel. Would definetly stay here again if I go back to Prague! Thank you.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sarara A
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague hotel and for writing such a nice review about our property.

I was delighted to read, that you enjoyed your breakfast in the Atrium restaurant and that you remained extremely satisfied with our facilities and with the service you received from our team members.

I look forward to your returns!

My best regards from Prague,

Clive, IA
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Stayed here in March 2013 with family of four (one adult, teen, 2 kids). Due to hhonors gold status, was upgraded to Executive Floor. This hotel was top notch from check in to check out. Staff go out of their way to ensure a great customer experience. My kids thought they were in heaven. Rooms were very spacious - we were given a suite with adjoining rooms. Very nice and comfortable, especially after being in cramped rooms in the rest of Europe. First room had king bed, fridge, work table, another small table and chairs, balcony with great view of interior of hotel, bathroom with great amenities, and second room was very similar. We were greeted by Emmanual at the front desk who took the time to take us up to our room, show us around the hotel, and offer helpful advice. Seeing we were weary after long day of travel, he also arranged to have complementary bottle of wine, cookies, and small toy for my daughter sent up to our room. Talk about a great touch!!!
We had arranged with the hotel to pick us up from Prague airport, at cost of 900 CZ for the four of us. I know we could have found cheaper transport, but it was great to have driver waiting for us, have it billed to hotel room, not have to worry about being scammed, and not have to hassle with anything. Driver was very professional and waited despite long delay in luggage coming off the plane. He pointed out helpful tourist information on our drive into the city.
Being on the executive floor allowed us to access the lounge where they had a great selection of snacks and drinks with something to suit everyone in our party. It was great to be able to go the lounge after a long day of sight seeing and kick back with a drink and some great snacks. Breakfast in the lounge in the morning was a buffet, with very good choices, and option to order hot food as well. We tried omelets, french toast, and pancakes and all were outstanding!
Kids took advantage of the indoor pool several times. It was warm and spacious, clean towels and nice shower facilities.
Hotel is located approx one block from a tram stop. Hotel sells tram tickets at front desk and staff was helpful in telling us which tram stops to take to reach tourist destinations, as well as offering other great advice and map with marked directions. We also walked to Old Town one night, approx 15-20 minute walk in what felt like safe area.
Overall this was a fabulous hotel with great staff (esp. Emmanuel who went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed and more). I fear my kids are spoiled now and will never be happy with a country inn and suites again! I would unequivically recommend this hotel and hope to stay here again someday!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Back2Iowa
Dear Guest,

I was delighted to note that you and your family enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Prague hotel.

Thank you for the positive praise concerning our staff, especially Emma from the Executive Reception. We really appreciate your appraisal and have forwarded on your positive comments to all department heads.

Please rest assured that being a Hilton hotel, it is always our aim and ambition to provide our guests with the highest standard in quality and service.

Feedback such as yours act for all of as a great motivator, as it shows, that our efforts for provide all our guests with the best services pay

I will be looking forward to welcome you back at the Hilton Prague during your future trips to the Golden City of Prague.

Truly yours,

Tiberias, Israel
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Excellent hotel, staff courteous and polite and always ready to help. Breakfast is excellent and there is a very large selection of things. We reached the hotel around 11:00 am and already gave us a room. Instead heated pool and jacuzzi free of charge computer room with a printer without charge.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank alexgal20
Dear Guest,

Allow me to thank you cordially for sparing your valuable time and sharing with us the experience of your stay in our property.

I was delighted to read, that our facilities as well as our services provided by the Team members fully met your expectations.

We will be looking forward to your next stay at the Hilton Prague hotel again.

Yours sincerely,

Ederveen, The Netherlands
Reviewed 1 April 2013

When visiting Prague on a business trip I decided to stay at this Hilton hotel. It was a good experience. The hotel is well equipped with all you need when being on a business trip. The hotel staff was very friendly and I got upgraded to the executive floor. This also means breakfast on that same floor.
Rooms were nice and spacious and breakfast was good as always. Parking was really convenient right outside the hotel. I also had dinner in the hotel's restaurant and I enjoyed it a lot. I had a very good steak with an excellent glass of wine.

If going on a romantic get away it is probably better to take a hotel in the old town, but for business this hotel is excellent.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Martin M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Dear Traveller!

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Prague hotel during your visit of the Czech Republic and for sharing your feedback about this with other travellers.

With a great delight I learn that you had a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed being upgraded to our executive floor. Moreover, it was a pleasure to note, that you remained satisfied with the breakfast, room, dinner and attitude of our staff.

This review will be shared with the team and I can assure you that comments such as your are always good motivators.

I wish you all the best and lot of safe miles on your travels.

Truly yours,
Martin Musil
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed 31 March 2013

This is a huge hotel but very confortable. The service is very good with all the staff very friendly trying to make your stay more enjoyable. It's pretty near of the city centre - 15 mins walk and it has all the facilities.
Great conditions also for big reunions.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Dear Sir!

Thank you for such a nice comment about our hotel and friendliness of staff.

It is our aim to treat our guest the way they can enjoy their stay as much as possible. Therefore it was a pleasure for me to note your comment about it. Please rest assured this will be shared with the entire team.

I am sending you my warmest regards from Prague.

Sincerely Yours,
Martin Musil
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

First impressions when you arrive are that you are staying in one of the large convention hotels that litter the US, and indeed you are. The rooms are very clean, spacious and the lift access is speedy via several elevators. What makes this hotel stand out from its US counterparts is the staff. In all roles they were very welcoming and courteous, even those in the crowded Cloud bar ( great views!), who were rushed off their feet due to company conference, provided personal service. The food throughout my stay was very good.
It IS a 10-15 minute walk to the main square and Charles Bridge,but this is manageable and avoids the overpriced local taxis.
Would definitely stay again.

Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Ian M
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, 1 April 2013
Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share with us and with other travellers your experience of the Hilton Prague Hotel.

With great pleasure I read your beautiful feedback and I was happy to learn, that you enjoyed our facilities and that you remained highly satisfied with the welcome and the courtesy of our team.

Moreover, it was a pleasure for me to note, that you enjoyed the food we serve.

I look forward to hosting you in our property in the future and remain at your entire disposal,

Irina Maizlish