“Excellent hotel, comfortable atmosphere”
Review of Hilton Prague

Hilton Prague
Ranked #139 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

We attended a conference at this hotel in the period between 13-16 November. The hotel has excellent location near to shopping centres with excellent rooms excellent service in spite being very busy because of the conference as it was full. Room service excellent. Very nice staff. I think this is a perfect hotel for e everything.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Martin M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for your brief and stunning comment!

I will definitely share your feedback with the team and I would like to mention that it is really great motivator.

In case you will decide to come back to Prague in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me on DutyManager.Prague@hilton.com in order to arranging your stay.

I am sending you my best regards on behalf of Hilton Prague employees,

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I took a spur of the moment weekend trip (Early November 2013) from London to Prague. I was a little nervous about Prague, as it was first adventure into "Central/Eastern" Europe on my own. I was especially nervous about the language barrier. However by the end of my trip, I had fallen in love with the city.

The Hilton Prague is a large, beautiful hotel. Located right near the river, in the business district. I was a little worried about how to get there from the airport via public transit. However, it was relatively easy, and I didn't feel unsafe at any point during my transit to the hotel.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by a really friendly reception agent; very enjoyable and pleasant to talk to. I used reward points for my stay, and I'm a Diamond member, so I had access to the Executive Lounge, which is always a plus.

The room was really nice...extremely clean, comfy bed, and nice amenities. I was also given a welcome gift which was a small dessert with a mini bottle of Becherovka (the famous Czech liquor). I went up to the Executive Lounge after I dropped my things in my room, and had a few drinks and some snacks. The selection of wine, beer, and drinks was excellent. There was also a variety of snacks to choose from. I had a great conversation with an extremely nice lady working in the lounge that Friday evening...really made my time at the lounge enjoyable.

The next morning, I awoke early to get a head start on the day. I had breakfast at the lounge, which was very delicious. A little confusing on how to order/get a coffee, but it was no problem after. The only thing I say could use improvement was the friendliness of the lounge staff in the mornings. They were nice, but anytime I asked for another coffee or something else, I felt like I was burdening them a bit. But other than that, I really enjoyed the lounge.

I used the gym a few times during my stay and I have to say, it is definitely the best gym I've ever been to at a hotel! It is a local gym that is located inside the hotel. The range of equipment is excellent, and it's nice a big, so you never feel cramped or crowded.

Overall impression of the hotel was excellent. Extremely well-kept, clean, and modern. Friendly staff, and a great product.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Prague Hotel for your weekend trip to Prague and for taking the time to share such a beautiful review about your stay with us and with other travellers.

With big pleasure I learned, that you very much enjoyed your stay with us and that you remained highly satisfied with our facilities and with the service provided by our team members.

I will be delighted to share your beautiful review with all the Hilton Prague Team as it will certainly act as a great motivator to continue with our hard work.

In regards to your feedback concerning the friendliness of our Lounge staff in the mornings, please rest assured, that we will certainly follow up to improve on this point, as our main aim is to provide our guests with highest level of service.

The whole Hilton Prague Team is looking forward to hosting you again in the future. Please feel free to contact me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com for arranging another memorable stay for you.

With warmest greetings from Prague,

Irina Maizlish
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel at the beginning of a river cruise in late October. The rooms were large and clean and the beds were comfortable. Staff was polite and helpful and the breakfast buffet had a huge variety of delicious food. The concierge told us it was a 30 minute walk to Old Town if we were slow walkers. We aren't slow, but from the moment we stepped out the door there was so much to see that we frequently stopped to look around. So it did take 30 minutes but it's worth the walk! I loved everything about Prague, and if I am fortunate enough to return, I will definitely stay here!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of the Hilton Prague Hotel with other travellers.

It was a pleasure for me to read, that you had a nice and comfortable stay in our property.

I am already looking forward to welcome you back in our property in the future, in case we will be fortunate enough!

Sending you my best regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We are going on a river cruise and were assigned this hotel by the cruise company. That always makes me nervous since I don't know who's interest is best served. But I was quite surprised and pleased with this Hilton. (Note....Be careful, there are two Hilton's in Prague so make sure you book the one you want.)

The staff here is very friendly, rooms are kept very clean and spacious, and if you want a simple but suprisingly good meal, eat downstairs at Cafe Bistro. And, the staff is honest.

I went out for the day and realized I left my computer tablet in the packed restaurant at my table. Since the river cruise package included breakfast, there was no bill and therefore the staff could not connect the tablet to me. I did not get back to the hotel until 5 PM and was sure it was going to be gone. To my surprise, the staff turned it in to lost and found.

The only down side to the property is that if you want to visit Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Charles River Bridge, it is a 20 minute walk. But if the weather is nice, it is quite a nice walk. We will gladly return to this property.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest.
Thank you for staying recently at the Hilton Prague Hotel and taking the time to share your experience review with us.

With a great pleasure I read that overall we were able to meet your expectations and provide a most comfortable stay. Your praise of the hotel staff and the food quality in our hotel made me very proud of my team and you can be sure that it acts as a great motivator for each team member.

Moreover, concerning our location, please allow me to mention, that our hotel is located only 2 minutes walking distance from Florenc Tram and Metro stops. By Tram or Metro it takes only 2 stops to reach the Old Town.

Thank you again and please feel free to contact me personally prior to your next arrival and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regards from the Golden city of Prague,

Reviewed 24 November 2013

HI all, I stayed in Hilton Prague in May 2013. I work for Hilton for nearly last 2 years, In my trip to mainland Europe from home (UK) I stayed in 5 Hilton and I have to say the best Hilton I stayed was Hilton Prague. It was that good, that I sent an congrats and Thank note to the General Manager. It was very clean, staff all very very professional, very helpful, very organised and very well groomed. This hotel will be the Hilton that I will stay again. Price it was not that bad at all as maybe because I was Hilton Staff and I got the Staff discounted rate.

Restaurant had very good service, food was very good and service is very fast. I travel a lot when I can and use lots of hotels, I have to say regardless of being Hilton Staff, Hilton Prague it has been one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. So if you like to have:
a good service, in a good hotel regardless of what you pay, choose Hilton Prague when you are in Prague!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and for posting such beautiful comment about your stay.

I was very pleased to learn, that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you remained highly satisfied with all our facilities and service provided.

It will be a big pleasure for us to host you again in the future and please feel free to contact me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com for arranging your stay.

Sending you warmest regards on behalf of all the Hilton Prague Team,

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Stayed in November 2013. Excellent business facility, good breakfast, gym was very very good for hotel. Attended a conference and was extremely impressed with the quality of service and conferencing. Location within walking distance of the all attractions in old town and across the road from the Florenc metro station. Night Club on the 9th floor was a lovely touch

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Ismail M
Jiri P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Dear valued Traveler,

Thank you very much for posting your review here on Trip Advisor.

With great pleasure I was reading that you really enjoyed your stay especially that you were extremely impressed with the quality of the service and conference areas in our hotel.

Your praising words will certainly be shared with the whole team as it works as a great motivator.

On behalf of the team of Hilton Prague hotel I am sending you the warmest regards from Prague and we all are looking forward to hosting you again in our property.

Jiri Pereverzov

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I spent 2 nights in this hotel and was really disappointed by this experience.
At my arrival I asked especially for a quiet room which was for me easy to get in a 5 stars hotel.
I was located at the 4th floor.
I didn't remark at the first the door in my bedroom which gave an access to the other bedroom.
When I noticed that I can hear everything from my neighbour (even when he switches the light off ...) I understood that there was a problem.
But not only..
The hotel is very noisy : You can hear people talking in the corridor, police cars in the street ... (double glazing is not sufficient at all) , doors banging etc. I don't understand when I read some comments which said that this hotel is well soundproof !!
For the second night, I had another room. After waiting for more than 15 min the bulter who may transport my luggages, I decided to do it by myself.
In the 2nd room I didn't have all the noises from my previous neighbour and the police cars, but all the night I heard the elevators (6 per floor) and their signals when they arrived at our floor...
WIFI was free only for 24 hours which it's incredible to pay for that service in such range of hotel.
As we were a group, some others had problems with températures in the bedroom (very hot or very cold !) and were very disturbed too by the noise.
Positive points : Breakfast, Sky bar on the top of the hotel, location.

I can not recommend this hotel at all.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Claire132
Martin M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your review with us and other travelers here on Trip Advisor.

I was very disappointed to learn that your stay was marred by the shortcomings described in your review.

Please accept my regrets for the fact that you were disturbed by noise from other guest rooms and from the corridor during the night. I would like to assure you that every one of our guest rooms is sound-proofed to be in line with the Hilton Worldwide standards. However, your most valuable feedback will be certainly passed to the Chief Engineer and will be considered for future refurbishment decisions.

Regarding your comment about the paid Wi-Fi connection please note that free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas of the hotel and it is time-unlimited.

On the happier note I was happy to read that you enjoyed our Hilton Breakfast as well as Cloud 9 Sky Bar on the roof of the hotel.

I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure to host you in our hotel again as we would very much like the opportunity to prove that your recent experience was just an exception rather than rule and that we can, indeed, do better. Would you please be so kind and contact me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com prior your next visit of the Golden city of Prague as I would like to arrange your stay with preferential attention.

Yours sincerely,