Hilton Prague
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$260
US$195
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Seven Days(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$198
Archibald City(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$174
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Lindner Hotel Prague Castle(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$164
Travelocity
  • Room Service
5,262 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barold townczech househuge hotelviking cruiseduty managerminute walkpublic areasbreakfast buffetexcellent hoteltop floormodern hotelmetro stationczech republiccity centrebeautiful city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Stayed for two nights as part of a Viking River Tour. Wonderful hotel... good central location; very good staff & service; great breakfast. Room was modern and fresh. Typical bath facility for Europe, ie, toilette separate from shower and vanity area (I like this setup). On-site bar and restaurants are a bit pricey but in line with top hotels in Europe (much less than Paris and London). Lots of local restos and cafes if you want lower costs. Close to subway and transit (couple minutes walk) and just a short walk to downtown.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PuslinchGuy
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel while visiting the Czech Republic and for taking the time to write about your stay.

With great pleasure I read, that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed our facilities and the service provided by our team.

If you visit Prague again in the future, I hope that the Hilton Prague Hotel will be your first choice.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Location and quality of the rooms was excellent. Only negative was the wi-fi in bedrooms was not offered for free, wi-fi was available for free in the reception area but I marked the score down a little for this [from excellent to very .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel and for sharing your beautiful review.

It was a great pleasure for me to read, that you remained highly satisfied with our facilities.

Concerning the wi-fi, please allow me to mention, that we offer free internet connection not only in the reception area, but in all the hotel public areas, in all the hotel outlets and in our Business Centre.

The whole Hilton Prague Team is looking forward to welcoming you back in our hotel in the future, and I am sending you warmest greetings and kindest regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

We attended a conference at this hotel in the period between 13-16 November. The hotel has excellent location near to shopping centres with excellent rooms excellent service in spite being very busy because of the conference as it was full. Room service excellent. Very nice staff. I think this is a perfect hotel for e everything.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Martin M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for your brief and stunning comment!

I will definitely share your feedback with the team and I would like to mention that it is really great motivator.

In case you will decide to come back to Prague in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me on DutyManager.Prague@hilton.com in order to arranging your stay.

I am sending you my best regards on behalf of Hilton Prague employees,

Martin Musil

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I took a spur of the moment weekend trip (Early November 2013) from London to Prague. I was a little nervous about Prague, as it was first adventure into "Central/Eastern" Europe on my own. I was especially nervous about the language barrier. However by the end of my trip, I had fallen in love with the city.

The Hilton Prague is a large, beautiful hotel. Located right near the river, in the business district. I was a little worried about how to get there from the airport via public transit. However, it was relatively easy, and I didn't feel unsafe at any point during my transit to the hotel.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by a really friendly reception agent; very enjoyable and pleasant to talk to. I used reward points for my stay, and I'm a Diamond member, so I had access to the Executive Lounge, which is always a plus.

The room was really nice...extremely clean, comfy bed, and nice amenities. I was also given a welcome gift which was a small dessert with a mini bottle of Becherovka (the famous Czech liquor). I went up to the Executive Lounge after I dropped my things in my room, and had a few drinks and some snacks. The selection of wine, beer, and drinks was excellent. There was also a variety of snacks to choose from. I had a great conversation with an extremely nice lady working in the lounge that Friday evening...really made my time at the lounge enjoyable.

The next morning, I awoke early to get a head start on the day. I had breakfast at the lounge, which was very delicious. A little confusing on how to order/get a coffee, but it was no problem after. The only thing I say could use improvement was the friendliness of the lounge staff in the mornings. They were nice, but anytime I asked for another coffee or something else, I felt like I was burdening them a bit. But other than that, I really enjoyed the lounge.

I used the gym a few times during my stay and I have to say, it is definitely the best gym I've ever been to at a hotel! It is a local gym that is located inside the hotel. The range of equipment is excellent, and it's nice a big, so you never feel cramped or crowded.

Overall impression of the hotel was excellent. Extremely well-kept, clean, and modern. Friendly staff, and a great product.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Prague Hotel for your weekend trip to Prague and for taking the time to share such a beautiful review about your stay with us and with other travellers.

With big pleasure I learned, that you very much enjoyed your stay with us and that you remained highly satisfied with our facilities and with the service provided by our team members.

I will be delighted to share your beautiful review with all the Hilton Prague Team as it will certainly act as a great motivator to continue with our hard work.

In regards to your feedback concerning the friendliness of our Lounge staff in the mornings, please rest assured, that we will certainly follow up to improve on this point, as our main aim is to provide our guests with highest level of service.

The whole Hilton Prague Team is looking forward to hosting you again in the future. Please feel free to contact me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com for arranging another memorable stay for you.

With warmest greetings from Prague,

Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel at the beginning of a river cruise in late October. The rooms were large and clean and the beds were comfortable. Staff was polite and helpful and the breakfast buffet had a huge variety of delicious food. The concierge told us it was a 30 minute walk to Old Town if we were slow walkers. We aren't slow, but from the moment we stepped out the door there was so much to see that we frequently stopped to look around. So it did take 30 minutes but it's worth the walk! I loved everything about Prague, and if I am fortunate enough to return, I will definitely stay here!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of the Hilton Prague Hotel with other travellers.

It was a pleasure for me to read, that you had a nice and comfortable stay in our property.

I am already looking forward to welcome you back in our property in the future, in case we will be fortunate enough!

Sending you my best regards,

Martin Musil