I stayed at this hotel as part of a Viking Cruise so the hotel select was not my doing and if I had the opportuntity to pick a hotel this would not have been the one I selected for my trip. I travel constantly for work and this hotel was perfect for buisness travels or conventions but was not idea for tourists. It is a large American style hotel with a spa, services and shops but if you want to be close to the local scene and really experience the charm of Prague there are much better options.
The hotel is located in an area with large office buildings and there are a few shops/stores in an enclosed mall across the street but many are closed on the weekends or close early. The walk to Old Town is about 20 minutes which is not bad however there are other hotel options closer.
The rooms are well maintained and provided everything we needed for our stay and were comfortable. We travled in December and the hotel was virtually empty or atleast it seemed that way even with a poker festival going on...this is a large hotel.
Since we where with a group I don't know what the rate of this hotel so if it meets your price range and requirements it is not a bad hotel but I would recommend looking at others closer to the Old Town if you can. I think if you are here on holiday you will enjoy staying closer to Old Town more than this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Prague is a perfect base to discover the beauties of Prague. It is located within walking distance to the city centre full of local attractions, shops and a lively night scene. Hilton Prague houses 3 restaurants and 2 bars including the 24-hour Cafe Bistro, CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie with modern international cuisine and Czech specialties, offers panoramic views from its award-winning Cloud 9 Sky Bar & Lounge, the Zest Bar and 24-hour Room Service. Every morning you can enjoy a rich buffet breakfast at Atrium restaurant. All rooms provide high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies). A state-of-the-art fitness centre with cardiovascular machines, an indoor swimming pool and a spa centre are at your disposal. Massages are available as well. This hotel offers 37 individual conference and meeting rooms as well as Congress Hall and a Hilton Grand Ballroom, the Hilton Prague Czech Republic hotel is the perfect choice to host any event, whether for business or pleasure. Hilton Prague Hotel was awarded: WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Czech Republic's Leading Hotel 2016 BUSINESS TRAVELLER MAGAZINE AWARDS 2016 - Best Business Hotel in Eastern Europe 2016 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2016 - Certificate of Excellence, 6 years in a row BUSINESS DESTINATION TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Best Business Hotel, Czech Republic 2015 TTG TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Best Business and Congress Hotel in Czech Republic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Prague