“One night stay”
Review of Hilton Prague

Hilton Prague
Ranked #138 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Overall I enjoyed my stay. Customer service was excellent so was the breakfast it was included in the package. I was only there for one night the phone was not working properly and shower head was semi defective. It worked but it would come off the hose. Water pressure seemed low. The room was clean.
I would stay there again due to the people skills at this Hilton. A longer stay I would most definitely ask to change rooms. But for one night it was a minor inconvenience

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
EmmaB B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your review with us and fellow travellers.

I was glad to learn that you overall enjoyed your stay in our hotel and that we were able to provide a great start to the day with the Hilton breakfast. Moreover, your praising words about the service received were shared with the whole team.

However, I was disappointed to read that your enjoyable stay was slightly marred by the experience with the phone, the shower head and the water pressure. Please rest assured that your most valuable feedback will certainly be brought to the attention of Chief Engineer to follow up.

I hope, that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and please feel free to contact me prior to your arrival for arranging your stay.

With kindest regards,

Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (5,091)

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Love the hotel. It has good security with card swipe for lift use and for room entry. Met at door and all baggage was taken care of. The room is spacious with all ammenities. Only thing i dislike is the bed which has a heavy wooden base with sharp corner set at shin level. Many times when walking around the bed, my shin bone found this rater solid obstacle prtruding from the corner of the bed. Be nice if the would at least pad them. Wifi is available at the rooms, but very expensive at 30 dollars for 24 hours. Wifi is free in the lobby which is a huge area at ground level.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Jakub N, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel while visiting Prague and thank you very much for sharing your experience.

With great pleasure I read, that you love the hotel and that you remained highly satisfied with the services provided by our team and our facilities especially our security measures.

Concerning the bed base that caused you the discomfort, please accept my apologies, for any inconvenience caused, however, please allow me to kindly mention, that our rooms comply with all safety standards, nevertheless your most valuable feedback will be shared with our Executive Housekeeper.

On behalf of the Hilton Prague Team I am sending you warmest greetings and kindest regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Nice ambience with a big center hall, decent size pool and a well equipped zym. Also a very sumptuous breakfast with good options. Close to the public transport. But a bit noisy with the nearby roads. Loved it and recommend it for business trips.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague hotel and for taking your time to share your review with us.

I was delighted to read that you liked our Fitness and Spa club. Moreover, with great pleasure I learned that you are recommending our hotel to a business travellers.

We all are already looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We spent three days her preceding a Viking cruise and were perfectly happy. First, my wife was sick when we arrived and they arranged for her to see a doctor in the hotel who was able to prescribe the medicine needed. The Hilton staffer went as far as to take the prescription across to the pharmacy and we were able to pick it up the next day. We ate dinner there the first night and found it fine. Breakfasts were also good and only crowded when we went late on Saturday. I had my pocket picked on Saturday and when we returned to the hotel, they helped us obtain a police report and call to cancel our credit cards. We found this not that far away and pretty easy to travel from by tram or metro (just be careful of your wallet if you do this). All in all our only complaint is there is no in room wifi but since we were there on vacation we used the wifi in the lobby when we needed to. That worked for us.

Room Tip: We were not too far from the elevator and overlooked the atrium which was fine when we were there.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Davetnr2

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for taking time to write review about your stay at the Hilton Prague hotel.

I was delighted to learn, that your wife and you enjoyed our facilities and especially the services provided by the Team Members.

Rest assured, that your comments will be shared with the whole Hilton Prague Team, which certainly act as a great motivator to continue with our efforts.

I hope that for your next visit in Prague, you will choose Hilton Prague again; the whole Hilton Prague team will be delighted to welcome you back.

With my warmest regards,

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Very nice place to stay with lots of benefits, but 1. Wi-fi into the room available only for additional payment 2. Rather expensive car parking 3. The problem with getting back a deposit that block on credit card during arrival

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 450denisk

Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write review about your experience.

It was indeed pleasure for me to read, that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Prague hotel.

Concerning your remarks:

1.Please allow me to kindly note, that we do have free Wi-Fi available in the public areas of the hotel, however I would like to thank you for your comment and you can rest assured that your comments will be taken in to the consideration when future decisions will be made.

2.In regards to the price of parking, I would like to mention that the fee is in line with other secure car parking places that are located in the centre of Prague.

3.Would you, please, be so kind and contact me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com with more information, that will allow me to investigate the issue described by you?

The whole team of Hilton Prague is already looking forward to welcoming you again.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Arrived late afternoon by plane in Prague and travelled to the hotel by public transport. Minor point is that the website of the Prague public transport (dpp.cz) sent me to the wrong station, so I had a decent walk. One should use the Florenc station.

The hotel is maybe 10minutes walk from the central squares...

Reception was really good; I received a personalised email 2 days before arrival with all details (except public transport obviously), fast and efficient check in.
Room was good, bed great. View not brilliant. Bathroom, maybe a bit dated. But still good sized bad and a separate shower. I always appreciate that.

Breakfast, pretty good. Nice variation, but it is a larger hotel with a large breakfast room, so always a bit of a chaos. Still, it was enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank srm_56347
EmmaB B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Valued Traveller ,

Allow me to thank you for sparing your valuable time and sharing with us the experience of your stay in our property.

I was delighted to read, that our facilities as well as our services provided by the Team members fully met your expectations.

We will be looking forward to your next stay at the Hilton Prague hotel again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We (my daughter, my wife and me) went to Prague to celebrate my wifes 50th birthday, and decided to go to the Prague Hilton. We went for an upgrade on room and floor (executive floor and a junior suite), which proved to be what you should do when visiting the Hilton in Prague. The Executive Floor comes with breakfast in the lounge, free drinks and snacks throughout the day (changes every day), and free internet. Well worth the small extra charge as the lounge services are excellent and you can even save yourself dinner, if you like.
The room - the junior suite, room 7098 - was very nice, located as a corner suite with views towards the Flora area. Space was plenty and the suite provided good space when travelling as a small family. Three small negative comments: 1) The bathroom was very small and with absolutely no space for your own toiletries as the tabletop was blocked by a large washbasin and the mandatory presentation of hotel toiletries. This meant that we had to take our toiletries in and out of the bathroom when using it. It would have been nice the room designers had thought of the guests needs there with a small shelf or something. 2) When using the shower there is only a short wall at the bathtub meaning that the floor is soaked in water after your shower = No re-use of towels. 3) There are no hooks or similar in the room for your coats/outerwear so they had to be over a chair or in the cupboards together with your clothes. No so nice when it was raining, as it unfortunately was one of the days we were there. But again, minor issues compared to the overall quality of our stay.
THE STAFF: The staff was superb and the friendliness in a class of its own. We felt like special guests with the welcome we got due to my wifes birthday (see pictures). And when you asked about something, everybody we met were extremely dedictated to try to help, which they did every time. I can only recommend this place, not only because of the hotel itself, but in all essence due to the staff. The staff makes a hotel stand out from the crowd, and at Prague Hilton, they certainly managed to do that.

Room Tip: Make sure to book the following: Room facing outside and not into the atrium hall, and make sure to...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Traveller,

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us the experience of your stay at the Hilton Prague hotel during your trip to the Golden city of Prague.

It was a real pleasure to read such a nice review, not only your kind words about the facilities of Hilton Prague but also about the friendly and superb service you received by all the team members. I have taken the liberty of passing your words of praise on to the entire Team.

I am very glad that we could make your recent wife‘s 50th birthday celebrated with us in Prague just perfect !

We genuinely looking forward to your return .

Truly yours,