The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because the location is not the best. Yes, it is very close to the railway station but slightly far from the other tourist spots. Having said that, I feel that most of Prague is quite walkable so it is not too tough to cover distances which appear seemingly huge on the map. There also do not appear to be many nice eating joints around the hotel.
But that apart, this hotel is EXCELLENT in every respect. If ever I visit Prague again, I will definitely stay here. The staff (and I mean all staff and not just the receptionists) are extremely friendly and courteous and the service is perfect in every way.
The rooms are very modern and plush. We did not have the breakfast option in our package so no comments on that. Accidentally, we had ended up removing an item from the mini bar to see what it was. We did not end up consuming it but because it was an automated option, we got charged for it. When I pointed it out to the receptionists, they were extremely polite and offered to remove it from our bill immediately. The receptionists gave us some useful travel tips too, by marking all important points of interest on the tourist map. A very friendly gesture indeed.
The lines at reception were always huge as the hotel seems to be quite busy. So there might be a slight wait there. But the hotel offers an express check out option, so that can make things simpler for some of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Prague is a perfect base to discover the beauties of Prague. It is located within walking distance to the city centre full of local attractions, shops and a lively night scene. Hilton Prague houses 3 restaurants and 2 bars including the 24-hour Cafe Bistro, CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie with modern international cuisine and Czech specialties, offers panoramic views from its award-winning Cloud 9 Sky Bar & Lounge, the Zest Bar and 24-hour Room Service. Every morning you can enjoy a rich buffet breakfast at Atrium restaurant. All rooms provide high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies). A state-of-the-art fitness centre with cardiovascular machines, an indoor swimming pool and a spa centre are at your disposal. Massages are available as well. This hotel offers 37 individual conference and meeting rooms as well as Congress Hall and a Hilton Grand Ballroom, the Hilton Prague Czech Republic hotel is the perfect choice to host any event, whether for business or pleasure. Hilton Prague Hotel was awarded: WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Czech Republic's Leading Hotel 2016 BUSINESS TRAVELLER MAGAZINE AWARDS 2016 - Best Business Hotel in Eastern Europe 2016 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2016 - Certificate of Excellence, 6 years in a row BUSINESS DESTINATION TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Best Business Hotel, Czech Republic 2015 TTG TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Best Business and Congress Hotel in Czech Republic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Prague