We were here post-Danube cruise for three days. The included breakfast was very nice and quite extensive. The miniature pastries were wonderful. The rooms were immaculate with a nice view. It was very quiet which I truly appreciate but we were two hallways away from the elevator. (If someone was handicapped or elderly, I would suggest you ask for a room closer to the elevator.)
It's true this hotel is a little more distant from the Old Town: a long walk or a short taxi ride. The service was really good. My only complaint was probably more of a language problem. My daughter had ordered a bottle on red wine and some nuts for my birthday and I got chocolate cake, which was very delicious. They more than made up for the error by sending a big bowl of fruit and a bottle of champagne. However, when we went the next morning to get it out of the fridge to take with us, the fridge was locked. We enjoyed the fruit on the train to Dresden, however, so all was well. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Prague is a perfect base to discover the beauties of Prague. It is located within walking distance to the city centre full of local attractions, shops and a lively night scene. Hilton Prague houses 3 restaurants and 2 bars including the 24-hour Cafe Bistro, CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie with modern international cuisine and Czech specialties, offers panoramic views from its award-winning Cloud 9 Sky Bar & Lounge, the Zest Bar and 24-hour Room Service. Every morning you can enjoy a rich buffet breakfast at Atrium restaurant. All rooms provide high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies). A state-of-the-art fitness centre with cardiovascular machines, an indoor swimming pool and a spa centre are at your disposal. Massages are available as well. This hotel offers 37 individual conference and meeting rooms as well as Congress Hall and a Hilton Grand Ballroom, the Hilton Prague Czech Republic hotel is the perfect choice to host any event, whether for business or pleasure. Hilton Prague Hotel was awarded: WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Czech Republic's Leading Hotel 2016 BUSINESS TRAVELLER MAGAZINE AWARDS 2016 - Best Business Hotel in Eastern Europe 2016 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2016 - Certificate of Excellence, 6 years in a row BUSINESS DESTINATION TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Best Business Hotel, Czech Republic 2015 TTG TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Best Business and Congress Hotel in Czech Republic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Prague