“Excellent place to stay”
Review of Hilton Prague

Hilton Prague
Ranked #147 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Had a three night stay at this hotel before going on a cruise. Hotel is beautiful and the rooms are very clean and spacious. The location was great, close to everything. We were able to walk to all the main attractions and best restaurants. The staff was polite and friendly. Could not have asked for a better stay. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I only know that our room was perfect
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
EmmaB B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

I’m really pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay ! Thank you so much for your kind review and for recommending our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again for another excellent stay.

Yours sincerely,

Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (5,200)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed in the Hotel for Business. It is more used from Tourists. So be prepared to meet a lot of Families in the Lounge and not only Business People.
Rooms are perfect. Nice beds and good comfort. Situated near the city centre, 15 Minute Walk away.
Great Roof Top Bar with excellent Cocktails.
Good Breakfast.

Room Tip: As high as possible.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
EmmaB B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

With great pleasure I was reading that you enjoyed your stay, especially the Cloud 9 Sky bar & lounge as well as the service in our Executive lounge.

We can’t wait to welcome you in our hotel again on your return to the beautiful city of Prague.

With the warmest regards

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Back at Hilton Prague. 2 years since our last visit. Not disapointed, the same good hotel. Check in quick and easy at the executive check in at the 8 th floor. Noticed a long line at the reception. This is just the first plus BOOKING an executive room. Our room, normal Hilton standard, good beds, clean and nothing to put the finger ON. On mezzanine level you will fine the gym and swimmingpool. Included in your executive rate.
On the 8th. floor the executive lounge is situated. The day startside with a full breakfast. You can order egge and omelett, or pick food from a varied selection. You will find whatever you want. During the day a varied meny, always coffee , soft drinks and snacks. From 6 PM drinks, wine, fingerfood and all sorts of snacks. All of this included in your room rate.
This must be expensive? Compared to a "normal" rate you have to add some $, but compared to what you get it's not much. And the best part is that you will fond campaigns which makes your stay very affordable.
And Prague is a very nice city. Today it was raining, and we spent our day at several shopping malls. Tommorow we hope for a sunne day.
Try it, but don't forget to book an executive room.

Room Tip: High floor is nice. If you have problems walking, Ask for a room not to far from the elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Prague is a magnificent city with a rich history and I am delighted to read that we repeatedly helped to make your visits to Prague a memorable ones. Many thanks for your detailed review.

I am pleased to know that you had enjoyed our executive floors benefits. I look forward to welcoming you again to our property

with my warmest regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great rooms - great staff - amazing breakfast. Staff were very helpful and the meals were great. Hotel was within walking distance of major attractions and shopping - and transport was across the road. River was nearby - all in all a great location

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

I am happy to hear that you had a perfect stay with us. Thank you for your comments about our great team members and it’s great to hear that you enjoyed the food we serve.

We hope to welcome you back again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed in the Hilton Prague for a 3 day city break. Location is ideal for walking to every tourist feature in the city, however the metro is only 100m away from hotel if you fancy saving your legs one day. Close to the supermarket, restaurants and bars. Breakfast was very good just what expected from a hotel of that standard. Only pick up point of our stay in the Hilton was the swimming pool/spa. We went in there each day to unwind after walking around the city. The swimming pool was full of kids from 6pm until late every evening. Despite the pool being quite small but reasonable to swim in, it was impossible to do anything in there with kids splashing and making noise. I did ask the spa reception wether they did time slots for kids in complex so adults can chill out without leaving the swimming pool with a headache but their answer was no. Overall a clean and friendly hotel giving us a enjoyable break.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James_91991

Many thanks for your review and for sharing your experience. I am pleased to know that you had enjoyed your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 10 August 2014

When you first walk in, the courtyard lobby looks pretty stunning. However, you soon realize that it reeks of cigarettes. Our room looked very nice at first, as well. But on closer inspection, the room is in need of an update, and there is black mildew all around the bathtub. This is not the level of cleanliness I expect from a Hilton. We were willing to compromise on location for the luxury of a Hilton hotel, and were disappointed. Do yourself a favor and stay closer to Old Town!

Also, remember that most Hiltons charge for in-room WiFi (this one included). I attached a picture to this review with the prices as of August, 2014. Expect to pay about $10.00 USD for 30 minutes of in-room internet access.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard can be loud and, if you open the window, smell of cigarettes. However, yo...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris G
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel.

I was disappointed to read, that your stay in our property was not to your expectations, as you described in your review.

First of all, please accept my sincere apologies for the fact, that the bathroom was not cleaned properly. Allow me to assure you, that this does certainly not reflect our usual high standard, therefore, a proper follow up from our side will be done to avoid such shortcomings.

Nevertheless, I truly regret, that you did not report the matter during your stay. Please note, that a Duty Manager is available in our hotel 24/7 for providing immediate assistance on the spot.

In regards to the internet access, allow me to mention, that we do provide free Wi-Fi in all the hotel outlets and public areas.

I do hope, that we will have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Please feel free to contact me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com for arranging your next stay to your complete satisfaction.

With best regards,

Irina Maizlish

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I visited this hotel last year. My reservation was through a tourist office in Greece and unfortunately I didn't make myself the reservation so I don't know what the deal was the office and the hotel. Though when I arrived to the reception I asked nicely for a room on the upper floor and the guy was really rude answering a simple we don't have without explaining anything else and without asking us if we want a no smoking room ( both of us we are no smoking person and the smell of it provokes me allergy ). When I arrived in the room the smell of cigarettes was very annoying. When I decided to go to the bathroom my husband said be careful with the door be cause has dirt on it ( something brown ......). I went down and I asked for a room change to the rude guy and he asked me what's wrong with the room. I explained to him and he make grimacing and he didn't believe me. He didn't apologize for the dirt or for the smell of the room and he gave us a room on an upper floor. What a coincidence , he found one. So he lied to us at the beginning saying that he didn't have a room on upper floor and he was too rude with a behavior not appropriate to the hilton culture. Unfortunately guys like him must be working in a hostel and not in a 5 stars hotel ! I don't believe that this hotel don't provide the quality of Hilton's hotels. I only regret that I didn't made a complain to the manager during my staying !
The breakfast was nice. The room was spacious.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank christytz
Jiri P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague hotel.

I was disappointed to read that your stay was marred with the shortcomings mentioned in you review. Please rest assured, that it is certainly not in line with our usual level of standards. Would you please be so kind and share more details regarding the ‘rude guy’ at the reception with me at dutymanager.prague@hilton.com in order to complete a proper investigation?

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at our property. Please do not hesitate to contact me prior to your next arrival as I would like to arrange your stay with preferential attention to make it memorable.

With my best regards,