Hilton Prague
US$174
Trip.com
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$71
US$63
US$168
TripAdvisor
5,320 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barold townczech househuge hotelviking cruiseduty managerminute walkpublic areasbreakfast buffetexcellent hoteltop floormodern hotelmetro stationczech republiccity centrebeautiful city
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Our river cruise group put us here for a couple nights and it was great. The usual modern comforts in the room and ours had a view of the city. The included breakfast was amazing. Lots of choices and they cater a wide variety of tastes including rice and other dishes normally reserved for Asian tastes.

We only had one dinner there and we chose the Bistro. Very tasty food and great service. Especially from our new waiter friend Daniel. If you get good service there be sure to fill out the card that helps the staff member get the recognition they deserve.

If you just want to grab some snacks and stay in the room for a meal head across the street into a small shopping mall. On the ground floor you'll find two small grocery stores. Be aware you'll need to spend a couple crowns if you want/need a plastic grocery bag to take home your groceries. They have a decent selection and go ahead and get something solely based on the picture if you don't read Czech. You might be pleasantly surprised!

Room Tip: Try to get one on the city side. If you wake up early and you're there during a weekday you can watch the city wake up with you.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
EmmaB B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we hope to create more unforgettable moments upon your return.

Yours sincerely

Emmanuel Baleba

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Usually one is complaining about not being attended to but here it is just the other way around. At breakfast there are a minimum of 5 people trying to take your plate away the moment you put your fork down and ask you what else you need. On the other hand the hotel is clean and the location is ok even though a 15 minute walk to the center. Additionally the rooms are a little smelly but this can be helped by switching on the zircon.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel and for sharing your experience.

Rest assured, that your feedback concerning our breakfast service had been already shared with our Food & Beverage Manager.

Nevertheless, I was pleased to read, that you remained highly satisfied with the cleanliness of our hotel.

I hope to be able to host you at the Hilton Prague Hotel again in the future.

With kind regards,

Irina Maizlish

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Prague for 4 nights in July, for a vacation. I was highly satisfied with the excellent service, the room and the location of the hotel. It is just a ten minutes walk from the center, without the noise and the crowd. The breakfast was excellent too. The staff are very helpful and professional. I will definitely come back to the Hilton on my next visit to Prague.

• Stayed: July 2014
EmmaB B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

I’m glad that you were able to experience our unique level of service during your visit , we take great pride in our approach and its always nice to hear when it’s well received.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Yours sincerely,

Emmanuel Baleba
Guest relations Manager

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Then I recommend booking your Prague stay at the Hilton. Here all your dreams of being average and just another customer will come true.
But first lets start off with the good stuff: the exterior as well as the interior are quite impressive. It is huge and really looks nice at the first glance.
But as soon as you spend more time here you will see the facade fade.
The room (we had a King Hilton Guest Room) is… ok, I guess. Carpets could use a good cleaning, the bathtub had stains from the anti-slippery bath mat which apparently were not removable and the flat screen had so many pixels I kind of got nostalgic. And I know art is subjective but the pictures in the room reek of bad taste. Other then that I would give the room maybe 3 out of 5 points. What I liked is that the offer to remove the drinks and foods out of the mini bar so you can use it for your own food.
We ordered room service more than once and the food was very good and the prices ok for that quality, I can recommend it.
The cleaning each day could have been more accurate and I wish they had changed the pillowcases and sheets just once during our 5 night stay.
But the hotel consists of a lot more than just the room, so I thought maybe all the other add ons will justify the 5 stars and the price.
Let’s start with the pool and spa area. We were greeted from a nice woman who gave us each a towel. I was wondering if the towels were for infants because there is no way that was a pool towel but apparently that is all that you get. The towels are in very poor condition, not even one I got during my stay when going to the pool or spa was not broken somewhere. The pool however is quite large and the water seems fresh and clean, that is a big plus. The whirlpool on the other hand is in bad shape and the plastic is kind of yellowish where the water is being pumped out. Also the floor in the pool area and the changing area is not very clean. A lot of hairs lying around…yikes.
The breakfast is in a grand dining room, which is impressive with huge chandeliers. The food however does not live up to the room. There are so many people being served that you and your needs just become unimportant. The staff - even though there is a lot - seems overwhelmed, like it is just too much for them. On the first morning I had to bring it to their attention that the music that was playing was stuck and every 10 seconds it rewound. They didn’t notice but after 5 mins of the same 10 second passage I just couldn’t wait for them anymore. They bring you coffee or tea to your table. The normal coffee in the pot is not drinkable so I recommend you getting an espresso.
They have an omelet-station and with a little waiting time you get a fresh omelette which tastes good. Baked goods are also ok, English breakfast including beans also fine. Everything is just that… fine. Not great, not new, not special… fine. If you’re coming here to have a fine time, you will not be disappointed.
Another thing we were excited about was the rooftop bar and the view really is awesome. On our first visit during the day the staff was very nice and friendly. The second time around not so much. We were there on a thursday night and even though it is not a huge bar and there was enough staff we waited for 20 minutes for a beer and one cocktail. And I think the DJ was the same guy who choose the pictures in the rooms… I just can’t believe that there are actually two human beings having such awful taste.
The floors to your room to the elevator and back was in a bad condition - it was dirty and smelled rotten. A lot of times people were putting there trash and old food outside. That is ok, if the stuff gets picked up by the staff, which wasn’t always the case - or at least not in a timely manner. I must have walked by the same old sandwich sitting outside someones door 5 times in a 4 hour window on our first day and nobody seemed to care enough to pick it up. That is even though the cleaning ladies were seen all the time on the floor.
Also there are some service elevators you can enter normally without them being clearly labeled. The smell there is not very good and so we got out in some left alone room with nobody there on our first morning on our way to breakfast. The kitchen entrance was somewhere around there and even though people saw us wandering around aimlessly the didn’t seem to care enough to ask if we were lost.
Before our last night I asked for a late check out and normally that is not a problem with Hilton Honors, but in this case apparently it was not possible, because they were book out. I only wanted a 2-hour extension, but that was not made possible even though while we were here the cleaning ladies were cleaning rooms until late late in the afternoon, it should not have been a problem to just clean our room a little later, but not even that service was available in this 5 star hotel.
All in all it is very easy to determine if a stay was satisfactory or not: Would I stay here again? No. Would I recommend it to anyone? Only if I didn’t like them very much...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nadine G
Reviewed 14 August 2014

It is never easy finding a nice hotel that can accommodate a family (2 adults and 2 children) in the same room and be close to the center of town, so I was happy to find this hotel could do just that. From the time I made my reservation, to the time I checked out my experience with the hotel was outstanding. We were greeted at the hotel for pick-up (very reasonably priced), sent to the executive floor for check-in, and offered to make our way to the lounge, as our room was not ready. There were several special touches during our stay: swan shaped towels on our bed, rose petals, a bottle of wine and chocolates (I mentioned it was our anniversary, during my reservation.), robes/slippers, bottled water in the rooms, evening turn-down, made-to-order breakfast, the list goes on and on. The executive lounge was everything mentioned in other posts - fantastic! THe staff was outstanding!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank amanda m
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Greetings from the Hilton Prague Hotel!

I was delighted to read your beautiful review about your stay in our property and was happy to learn, that your stay with us was a great one.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, and we will be looking forward to hosting you and your family again in the future.

With warmest regards,